Argument In Front of the Members

Today was a bad day for both of you. Beomgyu was late for practice and got chided at. You handed in the wrong documents to your boss and almost got fired.

Alongside with your mom calling you saying that your dad divorced her and took all of the family money, leaving you taking care of the family

And if the two pairs are in a bad mood, things take quick turns.

Like today.

Beomgyu was already home when you came home with slamming the door.

Beomgyu looked at you weirdly as if he had just seen a slug.

"You okay?" Beomgyu asked.

No response.

"I'm talking to you," He said as his rage from earlier started to appear.

Yeonjun and Taehyun, who were on the couch with Beomgyu, looked at the two nervously.

"Look, I have no mood to talk right now, so if you could take this conversation for tomorrow, I would really appreciate it." You said just wanting to go to bed.

"Why are you acting like this? You didn't even bother to ask me how's my day" Beomgyu scoffed while rolling his eyes.

You looked at Beomgyu in irritation and anger from his way.

"Beomgyu, I don't have time for your bullshit, so respectfully fuck off" You said with your calm tone.

Beomgyu stood up from the couch angrily. Soobin and Huening Kai came out of their rooms upon hearing shouting.

"Did you just tell me to fuck off? Are you hearing yourself?!" He said as his voice began to rise.

"Don't raise your fucking voice at me, and what are you so angry about?!" Your voice also began to rise.

All the four other members looked at eachother in worry.

"I'll tell you what. Maybe if you cared about this human being standing in front of you I wouldn't be this angry" He said pointing at himself.

"I've always cared about you. Beomgyu, you're making the situation so much worse, if you just didn't talk from the beginning nothing would've happened" You said lashing out at him.

"You don't have any right to tell me if I should talk or not. If I didn't ask you what's wrong you'll come to me telling me 'do you hate me?' Just like the other times" Beomgyu said mocking your voice.

"Beomgyu, my day has been ruined from the start and this all really over whelming for me so. So please stop shouting and let me sleep" You said remembering what your mom told you this morning.

Your mom put on so much load on you which made your voice crack.

Yeonjun patted Beomgyu's shoulder and signalling him to cut it out.

Beomgyu brushed off Yeonjun's hand and turned back to you.

"Y/n, stop being so dramatic" He said rolling his eyes.

Your eyes started to water as the load just kept increasing.

"Beomgyu, please just not now. Let's argue tomorrow" You said as your on the verge of tears.

"Okay, go then. Just don't care about your boyfriend who's had such a bad day and was waiting all day for your comfort. Go ahead. Sleep." He said sitting back down on the couch, his back facing you.

You ran upstairs with tears already flowing down your face.

Y/n's pov

I closed the door behind me as my mother called me. I sighed as I pressed accept.

"Y/n, sweetheart. I know today has been too much already with your dad and everything. I hate to tell you that unfortunately...... your grandmother just passed away a few minutes ago" my mom said sobbing.

I closed the call as you sobbed even more.

Beomgyu's pov

"You messed up" Yeonjun said.

"What do you mean?" I asked giving all my attention to my phone.

"Bro, she clearly had the worst day of her life. If you comforted her things wouldn't have turned out this way" Soobin said sitting down on a chair

"Well, I also had a bad day and she didn't even bother asking. Are you guys on her side or mine?" I asked throwing my hands in the air.

"Beomgyu, we're on neither sides. But the way you talked to her back there was not nice" Huening kai said.

I scoffed and looked back at my phone.

All the sudden I heard a whimper coming from upstairs. I looked back to release that it's coming from my room, the one Y/n was staying in.

And dug my head into my hands realising that I messed up.

"Told you" Yeonjun said turning to the TV.

I got up from the couch and started speed walking upstairs.

Once I reached my the whimpers got louder.

I tried opening the door but just to realise that it was locked.

"Love, please open the door. I'm sorry" I said knocking on the door non-stop.

I entered Taehyun's room to get my door keys. I unlocked the door and saw Y/n sitting in a fettle position on the bed.

I walked over to my side of the bed and sat down.

Second-person pov

You felt the other side of the bed sink meaning that someone just sat down.

You didn't really care all you cared about was the news that was just told by your mother.

"Love, I'm sorry. If you're crying because of me then I am really really sorry" Beomgyu said lightly touching your shoulder

"It's not you" You somehow managed to say through your hard sobs.

Beomgyu started to worry once he heard that the cries were not from him.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He said slowly bringing you in for a hug.

You shook your head as you hugged his neck tightly, crying in his shoulder.

Beomgyu saw your phone light up with a message. He hurriedly read it. 'The funeral is after tomorrow. You don't have to come I know what you're going through. I love you, sweetheart'

Beomgyu hugged you tightly knowing that someone passed away.

"It's okay, love. I'm here" He said resting his head on top of yours.

"I'm so sorry" Your words were barely visible but was visible to Gyu.

"I love you so much" "I love you too" and that's how the night ended. Both in eachothers arms, asleep.

_________________________________________

Author's note

This is horrible but whatever. Hope you liked it tho.

Your present!!

SJOWHSOAOOAUDKA

SJOWHSOAOOAUDKA

🐻💕🦋