"You didn't see me growing up so I thought I should framed all this moments which I spent without you."

All this time I was just staring at him. A lot of emotions were visible in his eyes. But the most prominent one was satisfaction.

"Thank you." I said and hugged him.

I myself couldn't believe that I hugged him. But his words were bringing out something from me that I never felt all my life; regret.

"I came back to tell you to be ready till seven. I am sending Haadia, if you need anything tell her."

As he took her name, Dawar's words came into my mind. Haadia, the girl he wants, for whom he wants to kill Zaviyar.

"Zaviyar!" I said and he hummed in response.

"Can I ask you something?" I said and he nodded.

"Who is Haadia?" I asked him and i can see his eyes filled with love. He looked down and shy smile crept his face.

"There is no name to our relation now, but soon she will be my wife." He said confidently. And i smiled at him.

He left after biding.

In the rest of the time I travelled the whole mansion which was very huge and amazing. Everything about it was related to Zaviyar and me. He might have known my choices from Ahmad.
But where is he?
I need to talk to him urgently. I hope he attends the evening party. But i don't think he will.

I was exploring the house when a maid came to inform me that Haadia is here. I went to the living room and saw Haadia sitting there on the sofa probably waiting for me.

She saw me and got up at her place. I smiled at her but the smile wasn't returned.

"I know your purpose of coming here." She said making me confused.

"What?" I asked her and she scoffed.

"Don't play dumb. We all know you are here just for your betterment." She said and i couldn't fight back because she was Right.

"I am here for my son." I said and she laughed.

"Son? You are here just for the money and properties." She said and i step closer to her.

"So? why do you care?" I asked her and she smiled.

"I only care about Zaviyar. And I won't let you hurt him this time. You have already ruined a lot of things. So please, if your upto something, drop the plan immediately." She warned me and i chuckled.

"You are getting me wrong. I am here for my son's happiness." I simply said and she nodded her head as a no.

"You can't make me fool. But let me tell you that you will be extremely unfortunate if you will hurt him because he love you more than anything and he will give you the world if you ask. So atleast respect his love."

She said and i realised she was Right. I was already regretting what I did to him. No body never loved me in these years as much as he loved me in one day.

"Don't worry, i won't do anything." I guaranteed her with a smile.

"If you need anything you can tell me." She said and sat down on the sofa using her mobile.

"You told me you were his friend." I said and she looked at me.

"Y..yes." she said and she was nervous.

"But he told me something else." I said and she got shy.
Maybe she knew what he can tell me.

Haadia's P.O.V