34

Eshaal's P.O.V

We entered the house and was met with a girl name Anaya. I never heard her name before and she didn't look like a maid. She was wearing expensive clothes and was pretty. The thing that concerned me was her calling Amaan as sweetheart. I looked at him being confused.

"I think you didn't recognise me? I am Anaya, Amaan's girlfriend." She said and approached her hand for handshake.

Oh! I remember. She is the girl I talked to.

I shook hands with her with a smile. To be honest i really don't care about her. I know she is the one who is interested in Amaan and she is trying to make us apart.

"Anaya what are you doing here?" Amaan asked her and she mockingly smiled at us

"I came here to meet you darling." She said and touched his arms.

Well I doesn't care what she said, but her actions and words for him were not really appreciable.

Amaan jerked her hands away and told her to go from there.

"I will go but won't you introduce her to me?" She said looking at me.

"I am Eshaal, Amaan's friend." I said with a smile and Amaan looked at me with sad eyes.

"No! She is my.... Amaan was going to say but I didn't let him.

"I should leave now!" I said and smiled at both of them which was only returned by her. I left from there

"Yes! We should leave now. And before I come back here, i need you out of my house." I heard Amaan telling her and then he came out.

We then left for shopping. The whole ride was silent. He was trying to make me happy but I wasn't in a mood to speak.

Amaan's P.O.V

"Are you mad?" I asked Eshaal and she looked at me and signalled as no.

After our encounter with Anaya at my home we came for shopping. I can tell her that she was hurt but still she was pretending to be fine.

"Say something. I am so sorry." I said and she looked at me.

"I am not mad. I am just sad that I wasn't your first love." She said and lowered her head.

"You are going to be my last one!" I said holding her hands but she didn't seem satisfied with my answer. She smiled at me.

I have to do something of this Anaya!

We went to do shopping for the party. And i bought her everything on which she laid her eyes. Though she wasn't demanding anything.

**************************************

Before Party

Zaviyar's P.O.V

In few hours party was going to start and everyone was getting ready. The whole decoration and responsibilities of the party were on Baba and uncle and they have done their job pretty well. The guest must be arriving in half an hour.

I was getting ready too. The theme was black. I wore black suit and a tie. I was checking myself in the mirror for the last time when I realised that Haadia will also be there. I always wanted to attend parties with her. We twining in our matching couple clothes, walking the aisle holding hands and i, killing everybody who laid their eyes on her! I think my fantasies will come alive today.
I should check on her. I looked at myself for the last time in the mirror and i couldn't be anymore handsome. Just kidding! I left to her room which was just beside mine. I knocked on the door before entering. As soon as I entered my jaw dropped and eyes brightened. My eyes were fix on her beauty. How can someone be this beautiful! I was lost and continuously staring at her. It felt like my body has froze.