1

Above media credit:- ayesh1love

*******
Enjoy!🦋

It was Monday, 7 in the morning when Haadia and Eshaal were getting ready to leave for their business. Haadia works in a company where she earns a fair amount of money whereas Eshaal studies in an engineering collage. They live in an apartment far away from their family because Haadia doesn't like to live with them and she can't live without Eshaal. The area, the houses and the memories connected with those places always reminds her of her beloved mother. However, every weekend they go to their maternal house where lived their old grandparents. They have a father too but they are not emotionally attached to him but he often comes to meet them....after all they are his only daughters. He loves them a lot and he pays for Eshaal's education. Haadia was against this but for her sister's better future she agreed...because she alone can't pay the high fees of college.

"Eshu do you want me to bring something for you?" Haadia asked wearing her scarf.

"No... but I want you to take leave tomorrow." Eshaal replied while sipping coffee.

"Leave tomorrow? and why?"

"Because we are going to the salon."

Haadia frowned in confusion.

"Eshu you went to parlour last month then why now?"

Eshaal was done with her elder sister. She folded her arms and said...."Last month I went there because it was my birthday and tomorrow I want to go because I have to attend my friend's wedding next weekend."

Then Haadia remembered about the marriage in her grandparent's neighbor. She doesn't want to go there, but for Eshaal she has to. She never stop Eshaal from doing anything. She hasn't even told her about the past because she thinks that she isn't enough mature to know it.

"Eshuu baby...can I ask you something?" Haadia asked being nervous.

Eshaal raised her eyebrows and said..."Now don't tell me that you don't wanna come."

Haadia nodded slowly.

"Now this is not fair aapi....you do this everytime." Eshaal said with a big pout.

"Baby I have work next weekend. If I don't go there then I won't get promotion." She said making puppy eyes and Eshaal can't resist it.

"Fine. I will go there alone." The pout never left her lips.

"That's my good girl...I will buy you a wonderful dress." Haadia said squeezing the younger's cheek. Eshaal eyes lighten up after hearing about the new dress.

"Really?! Then let's go."

They both then went to their destination.

********************************************

"Till when these files will be completed?" A manly voice asked his employee or better to say his friend, Sajid.

"Maybe by next week." Sajid replied without diverting his gaze from the files.

"No complete it by tomorrow." He ordered again playing with his watch.

"Zavi have you gone mad. These files are no jokes. It's impossible. " Sajid replied with shocked expression.

"It's Zaviyaar for you...and make it possible." He glared at his friend.

Sajid sighed and replied..."Fine I will try."