18

Eshaal's P.O.V

It was already 1:30 and my classes were over. It was a long and boring time and I missed him a lot.

I got out of my college to go to my home when I saw my Baba standing outside the gate near his car.

He saw me and smiled. He waved at me and i ran to him, hugging him tightly.

"Baba!!! What a surprise!!!"
I sequel with joy.

Him, picking me up from college brings back a lot of good memories from childhood when he used to drop and pick me and Aapi from school.
He made our breakfast and lunch and he did all the chores that a mother does.
My mother was there at that time but she used to be ill so she didn't do a lot of work. But still I love both of my parents.

"Eshhuuu! How was your day?" He asked kissing my forehead.

"It was boring but now I am so happy that you came to pick me up."
I said and hugged him again.
He chuckled.

"Let me make this day exciting for my princess. First we will go to the ice cream shop then we will go to the flower shop to buy some tulips. How does this sound?"

I started jumping with excitement. Tulips and ice creams are my favourite.

Best father!!!

We both sat in the car and left for the ice cream shop.

*************************************

Zaviyar's P.O.V

I have been very busy since I came here. I am staying at my office working almost 24/7 because we are going to have a very important deal next month. My employees are even working harder. They have been supporting us since this business was started.  Everyone is very busy.

Amaan is working in his sector and Baba hasn't come today as he is sick. I should check upon him. I called him and he picked up immediately as if he was on his phone only.

"Hello!!! How's everything going Zaviyar."
He asked me trying to sound normal but I can sense that he wasn't okay.

"Are you alright?"
I asked him worriedly.

"Yes I am fine it's just little headache."
He said trying to ignore the topic.

"Have you taken your medicines?"
He always forget to that's why it's important to make him remember.

"You don't have to worry about me. I am good as always. Tell me about the preparation."

"You don't have to worry about the business preparation when you have me. I will handle it so for now just take care of yourself."
I tried to sound angry but in real I was just very concerned about his health.

After my mother left us, he was there for me as my parents. He gave me everything I needed in my life and never ever let me suffer.

He is my hero!

He did many mistakes in his life but still I love him more than anything. He always feels guilty of whatever happened and because of that overthinking he always gets ill. He is a lovely person and his heart hold only love for others. He cares about everyone.

Sometimes I think why my mother left him. He sacrificed his and other's life for her but she divorced him just because he wasn't rich that time. 
But I still love my mother. I miss her everyday.

In future if she ever come back to me, I will gladly accept her. I will forgive her and then never let her go. Doesn't she miss her own son?

My thought was interrupted by Baba asking me one of the question that I didn't expect,
"Did you contact Haadia?"