42

"Zaviyar let's go. It's raining." I said and dragged him but he pulled his hands to himself.

"Why can't she accept me as her son? Am I that bad?" He asked me holding my arms tightly.

"You aren't bad. She is." I chose to speak truth but he didn't like it.

"She maybe bad for you but for me she is the best. I really need her with me Haadia. I have waited for her." He said and fell down on the wet road.

I kneel down to his level and hold his face in my hands.

"She doesn't deserve a son like you." I said and he nodded as a no.

It was raining pretty heavily and he wasn't ready to go home. There was no taxi and i don't know how to drive. So I called Baba and send him the location.

Zaviyar was crying his heart out, asking for his mother, for whom he waited every day and night.
I tried my best to make him understand but he wasn't ready to hear a single word against his mother.
But the reality won't change.

She is an evil, a greedy and shameless woman who runs after men with lot of money. She doesn't love anything except money. I have never seen a woman like her who can't even accept her son.

After some time baba came and we all went to the mansion.

At Mansion

Zaviyar slept. He was sad and asking us to bring his mother to him.

Baba told me that Mr. Ahmad was also not in a good state after seeing his beloved wife who left him for money.
He left my mother for that woman who never loved him. Now he must be regretting for everything but does that change anything? No!

I hate myself for this but i feel good when I see Mr. Ahmad regretting about his life decisions. He should also feel the pain that killed my mother. But i hate to see Zaviyar like this. The only thing that matter to me is his happiness.

Ahmad's P.O.V

The moment that I never wanted to face was here.
She is back!
She ruined my life and she is not even guilty for that.
She can obviously hate me, but how can she not like her own son?

My Zaviyar, he didn't do anything still he is getting punished. I know how much he loves his mother even though he never saw her. But he waited for her and he always used to say that we will bring mother back!
She didn't even let him hug her.

I ruined many lives. My one decision destroyed everything. Now even though I want to make everything right, I can't. I am helpless and dying of regrets.

Adeena, that was her name in the collage. She was the most popular and beautiful girl. Everyone used to drool over her. I didn't realise when I fell for her and when she accepted my proposal I thought I was the most lucky man. But she proved me wrong. She was just after my money as i belonged to a rich family. I broke my engagement with Uroosa and married her against my parents will. My family didn't accept us so we came back here. They cut their ties with me and stop giving me money. I, myself started my business and gave my everything to build a great empire but ofcourse the start was slow. My business was doing good but i wasn't rich as before as my parents cut the ties with me. Adeena's behaviour changed with me. She wasn't supporting me and after few months we had Zaviyar. But one morning she left us with a divorce paper.

That was the moment I realised the biggest mistake of my life. I realised I ruined Uroosa's life. She loved me more than anything but i.....I broke her heart. Her life became miserable and she died with the pain i gave her.

And now it's my time to die. I can sense there are not many days left for me to live. I took out few pages and wrote letters for each members of my family. I will give them these when the right time will come.