23

Zaviyar's P.O.V

I woke up and i didn't realise when I slept while watching movies. I looked at the time and it was already evening. My flight is in few hours so I need to leave.

I looked at Haadia and she was still sound sleeping. I softly smiled at her. She was tightly clutching my shirt in her fist.   She was looking so weak but gladly she doesn't have fever right now.

I hold her in bridal style and put her in her bedroom and covered her with sheets. I kissed her forehead and messaged Mr. Anwar that I am leaving so that he can drop Eshaal soon. I don't want to leave her alone here.

He texted back that he is just 10 minutes away so I decided to cook something for them as I know Eshaal doesn't know how to cook and Haadia is ill. So I prepared a light healthy dinner and left a note.

"Get well soon, my love. I love you." I confessed and kissed her hands and left.

Amaan's P.O.V

Meeting was finally over after long time. And fortunately it was successful. Zaviyar wasn't here so the whole responsibility was on my shoulder. I was so tensed and busy that I didn't even talk to Eshaal today.

I took my phone out and saw Zaviyar's message that he is on his way back. I replied him and gave him the latest good news.

He would be so proud of me!!!

All the business figures present there came and congratulated me. All the things were done and Baba already left for home as he was still not fully recovered. I was also about to go when someone back hugged me.

"Congratulations my love. You did so well."

"Anaya!!!" I glared at her and removed her hands from my chest.

"You know what, you were looking so handsome while doing that presentation. I wasn't able to remove my eyes from you." She smirked while playing with the buttons on my shirt. I jerked her hands harshly.

"Excuse me I need to go." I don't want to spoil my mood so I didn't argue and was leaving but she hold my hands and pulled me to herself.

"I will also come with you. Let's celebrate together." She said being excited.

I pushed her away, "We will celebrate but you aren't invited." I said trying to act sad.

"You know what Amaan, you won't be able to push me away for a long time." She said with confidence but who tells her.

"I have already thrown you away from my life. So I don't think I have to give any further explanation." I said and took the files and left.

Anaya P.O.V

You can't imagine how much I love you. I will win your heart again just wait and watch.
I thought to myself and was leaving when suddenly someone's phone rang. I looked down on the table and it was Amaan's phone. I took the phone and i was about to go to him when I saw the caller ID.

So you have got a new girlfriend!
I thought and smirked to myself.

I picked up the call.

"Amaan! How was the meeting?"
A young excited voice hit my ear and it looks like Amaan shares everything with her.

"Amaan is busy right now." I replied her and she paused for a moment.

"W...who are you?" She asked and her voice wasn't exciting anymore.

"I am Anaya. His girlfriend." I replied and again there was a moment of silence as if she wasn't able to accept it.

"And what was the meeting you were asking about? He was on a leave today. We were on a date." I lied.