3

Amaan was totally whipped for that girl

Amaan was totally whipped for that girl. His eyes were chasing her everywhere. The way she greeted everyone, the way she was giggling, the way she was taking pictures with her friends were something that he found amusing. He was not even blinking, he can't spend a millisecond without seeing her. He forgot that this world exist, but he came back to sense when someone hit his head.

"Where are you lost?" Zaviyaar asked Amaan while eating sweets. Before Amaan could answer Zaviyaar asked again, "Hey! Why did you pluck this flower. It looked great there."

Amaan smiled at his friend's sentence and replied, "That's what she said."

"She? Who?" Zaviyaar asked being confused by his friend's behaviour.

Amaan then pointed towards that particular girl and Zaviyaar was surprised yet extremely happy to see her.

"Eshaal!!!" He exclaimed with excitement.

"You know her?" Amaan asked.

"Yeah, She is Haadi's younger sister." Before Amaan could answer Zaviyaar left from there to meet Eshaal making Amaan follow him.

***************************

Haadia was sitting alone in her dark room scrolling through her phone. A smile captured her lips when she saw her sister's picture that she send her from wedding. No doubt she looks like a moon. Haadia replied to her sister and put her phone on charging. She was alone there. She missed her sister a lot but she can't put her in prison for her own selfishness.

She turns on the light and looked in the mirror. Round black eyeglasses, messy hair and a hoodie with trousers. There was not a single girly thing about her. In her childhood she was a great fan of makeup. She loved to get ready but now she is completely a different person. Now she doesn't wear makeup and she only wear casual clothes. But at this moment she was thinking how it feels to look beautiful? How it feels to get ready and attend a function? How it feels to get compliment about your looks? She went towards her closet and searched for traditional designer clothes but she only found formal dresses which she wears while going to office. She then opened Eshaal's closet hoping to find something heavy and fortunately she found a gown. She went to get ready.

**********************

Zaviyaar met Eshaal and she was super happy to see him. He introduced Amaan to her and they started chatting about different things. Zaviyaar was getting impatient to ask about Haadia and finally he asked,

"Eshu...w-where is Haadi? I didn't see her."

"She didn't come because she has some office work to do."

That was a moment when Zaviyaar felt that his head will burst out with anger. He clicked his inner cheek with his tongue trying not create any seen there. He left from there leaving Eshaal dumbfounded. Amaan noticed the sudden change in his friend's behaviour. He understood what's the matter. He send Eshaal to her friends and left behind Zaviyaar.

"Zavi, stop please. Where are you going?" Amaan pulled Zaviyaar by his wrist to make him stop.

"She is getting on my nerves. What does she think of herself. Am I a fool to wait for her since years? I arranged everything according to her choice. Her favourite food, favourite flower even I wore this kurta because she likes it." He exclaimed with anger and sadness.

"Calm down Zavi, she must has her own reasons for not coming."

Zaviyaar ignored Amaan's word and opened the car door.

"Where are you going?" Amaan asked being confused.

"To bring her here."

***********************

Haadia got ready. Her eyes were glittering and kohl was making them look more ethereal. Her cheeks were blushing and her lips had a tint of pink shade. She wore rings in her fingers and her hair was tied up in a braid which was decorated by natural flowers. Her wrist was encircled with beautiful bangles. She pinned a rose in her hair above her ear. She looked herself in the mirror and there was the most beautiful girl! She was checking herself in the mirror when something caught her eyes. There kept a packet of henna which Eshaal bought for her but left some there. She picked it and started putting them on her hands.

 She picked it and started putting them on her hands

**************************

Zaviyaar was now near Haadia's apartment. He was sitting inside his car consoling himself not to get angry on her. He is a cheerful man but when he is angry he is hard to handle. He took long breathe to vanish his anger so that he can be in his right sense when he meet her but he was not able to control his nerves. He got outside the car and went towards Haadia's place. He was standing outside her room thinking whether he should knock the door or not or will she open it? How will she react? How will he react when he will see her? Finally he cleared his thoughts and made a knock. After a moment he heard the clicking sound of lock and the door was opened.

***************************

Amaan was being very concerned for his friend. He knows his friend, his anger. He can't even say about this to anyone. He was continuously trying to call his friend but he wasn't picking up. He was interrupted by someone.

"Do you know where is Zavi bhai?" Eshaal asked Amaan.

"Yeah, actually he.....he went to take Haadia."

"What!?" Eshaal asked being shocked.

"He shouldn't have gone there....she will be very angry." Eshaal added.

"Yeah, but this is strange. She doesn't want to see us but you behave well with everyone. You don't care about the past right?"

"Past?"

Assalamualaikum!!!💝

How are you doing?

How was the chapter?

Do vote and comment.

Thank you!!!💜