16

Next Day

Haadia's P.O.V

It's already night. He must have reached there.
I thought and checked my phone, hoping he would call me as he told. But I didn't receive any call.

All men do is lie!!!

I was working in my kitchen, preparing dinner for me and Eshaal but my mind was completely filled with his thoughts.
Not even a day has passed and I am already missing him so much.

Why did he even come when he had to go back? Jerk!!!

Yesterday it was very special and amazing day of my life. I spend every moment with him and it all felt so right. Everything he prepared for me made me feel special and loved.

I can't describe in words how hard I fell for him again.
He is the only one who can destroy the hatred from my heart. I can't even think my life without him as it's being really hard to forget his flirting and attention.

I thought and stomped my feet on the ground being irritated. I wanted to run to him and then never let him go. But I am the only one who pushes him away.

Idiot me!!!

I said slapping my head lightly.

"Are you okay?"

I heard this familiar voice and immediately felt embarassed.
I looked back and saw Eshaal standing at the door, with mobile in her hands.

"Y...yeah....wh..what happened?"
I asked smiling, being nervous.
Don't tell me she saw all my dramatic act that I did now.

"What are you murmuring to yourself, stamping your feet and getting irritated?"

I looked at her being nervous and embarassed. Before I could make some excuse she cut me off.

"Wait let me guess."

She said or better to say screamed, stopping me from saying anything. I just looked at her. She kept her finger on her lips and acted like she is guessing the answer.

"Hmmmm....you must be thinking about Zaviyar Bhai."

She exclaimed with joy as if she has answered her engineering exam papers.

That was not even tough to guess!!!

I chuckled at her words and handed her the plates to keep them on the table.
She pouted and helped me serving the food, and we both sat for our dinner.

I looked at her and she was continuously busy on her phone, texting and smiling.

Is she talking to Amaan?

I thought.

Eshal's P.O.V

I talked to Amaan the whole time he was on his flight. I already miss him so much. Yesterday when he dropped me home I hugged him tightly and cried a lot.

Why did he leave me like that?

All day I felt so gloomy but looking at the ring, made me feel happy and contented that he is mine and he will come back to me.

I removed my ring and kept it in my locker.
Obviously I can't wear it in front of aapi.

Few minutes before he texted me that he reached and i was talking to him since then until I felt aapi glaring at me.

Oh shit!!!

I quickly put down my phone and concentrated on my food.
Now she will definitely question me about this.
But before she say anything I diverted her mind.