11

Haadia and Zaviyar went back to their car

Haadia and Zaviyar went back to their car. She put her seat belt and kept the flowers on back seat. He entered the car and was looking at her trying to guess her mood from her expression. But she had again that emotionless face. He sighed and put his belt and drove.

"Was it necessary to do that?"

She said folding her hands to her chest and looking at him with done face.

"Do what?"

He asked nonchalantly not diverting his gaze from the road. But he knew what was she talking about.

"That flower shop, why would you made me it's owner and you didn't even ask for my consent." She said furiously.

"It's not a big deal. Every property that I have is yours. You are going to own many more darling."
He said calmly with a smirk on his face.

"I am not your darling and I am not owning any of your property. I don't need your beneficence."
She said rejecting his kindness.

"It is not my beneficence. It's your birthright. When you will become my wife my everything will be yours."
He said smiling at her. She melted at his smile but her poker face was unchanged.

"Dreams."

She rolled her eyes and looked outside the window.

After few minutes they reached their school. The car stopped and the time too.

It was not some luxurious school. It was like a typical village school which was now not in good condition. Many walls were fallen off and some were standing weakly, ready to fall any time soon.

It was all scattered and messy. Wild trees and grasses were covering the ground and it was not school anymore. But still in it's worst condition it looked like an epitome of art.

The memories these broken walls hold, the laughter they had heard, the love they had witnessed was still alive and new. It can never extinct.

Zaviyar and Haadia came outside the car and entered the school

Zaviyar and Haadia came outside the car and entered the school. Because of the broken walls it was hard to guess the real entrance door as one can enter from anywhere. The place was vacant as if nobody has visited it from years. Maybe they were the last one who lived their best moments there.