28

Haadia's P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly but my head was aching so badly. It was dark for some time but when I opened my eyes fully I saw Baba and Eshaal sitting beside me. I was laying on my bed and it was already night. I was unable to understand anything as my memory wasn't able to co-operate with me. I got up and sat on my bed. Baba and Eshaal came to me and they both were crying.

"What? What happened?"

I asked them as i wasn't able to recall anything. But they didn't answer me. Eshaal started crying more and Baba was standing silently with tears in his eyes.

My head ached suddenly and i hissed in pain, holding my head with my palm.

"Aa.aapi a...are you okay?" Eshaal asked me.

"Yea...yeah. Wh..what happened to me?" I asked her as i wasn't able to think clearly. The pain wasn't allowing me to think.

"Y...you g..got unconscious i..in the office." She said sniffing.

I paused for a second and then the reality hit me. The incident flashback in my mind.
The accident!
Zaviyar!
My heart sank!

"Zavi!!! ZAVI!!!!" I shouted loudly. I don't want to hear anything bad.

"ZAVIYAR!!"

Anwar's P.O.V

Haadia was continuously shouting Zaviyar's name and crying her heart out. She started hitting on the bed and i pulled her in my embrace.

"N...no Haa...haadi stop!!" I tried to calm her down.

"Baba,,, Zavi... accident." She wasn't able to form sentence. She was continuously crying his name.

I nodded indicating that I know about the accident as Amaan told me. Zaviyar's car hit the wall and then he was rushed to hospital. Amaan was on his way to hospital when he informed me.

"Babaa....I want to go....I want to go to him." She said and clutched my shirt tightly. I was trying hard to calm her down but she wasn't stopping.

"Baba please please... Take me to him. Please." She said joining her hands and pleading me. Tears continuously falling her cheeks.

I embraced her and patted her head.

"Calm down...he will be okay." I whispered to her as i was too stunned by the news. But I myself wasn't sure whether we will be able to see him again or not.

"No....no h..his his car..... accident." She again tried to speak but only painful crying were coming out.
She was exhausted by crying but still she was holding me tightly and crying her heart out.

"Th...this all....ha.. happened because of me." She cried and cried.

"Baba.... please....t...take me...t..to him. I...I can't live without him baba." She said holding onto my shirt.

How should I comfort her?
I too cried holding her to my chest.

"B..book the tickets. Please!!!" She pleaded me with her teary eyes and joining her hands.

"First l..let me talk to Amaan." I said and went out of the room to talk to him.

**************************************

Amaan's P.O.V

Right now I and Baba are sitting inside the hospital. Zaviyar had an accident. His car hit the wall. The resident from that place took him here and then we were informed about this.

We hurriedly came to hospital. Baba is crying continuously since he got the news. I was stunned too. We thought we lost him as his head hit the front and he was covered in blood.