38

Zaviyar's P.O.V

"I will also come with you." I said as i can't allow him to go alone there. He is not in his right sense.

"I will allow you only if you promise you won't stop me from killing her!" He said and anger was visible in his eyes.

He is very patient and never gets angry. But for him his family, his Eshu are someone who he loves more than anything and he can die and can kill.

"And then? You will go to jail for murdering someone." I tried to make him understand that violence won't fix anything.

"It's not sure whether she has done this or not." I said and he nodded.

"I will prove it, i know Anaya, she can fall to any extent." He said with a disgusted expression.

I also know she is the one who did this. But I can't put fuel into fire. I need to calm him down otherwise he will put himself into danger.

"Okay! Let's go and talk first." I said and we left to her house.

Haadia's P.O.V

It's been few minutes she has gain conscious. She was hugging me tightly since the time she has woke up. She was a bit traumatized and i know she is claustrophobic. I feel bad for my sister. I was so lost in my self that I forgot about her. I was patting her back continuously and trying to calm her down. But she wasn't, she was continuously calling for Amaan.

"I am calling him but he isn't picking up." Baba said as he was trying to call him.

"Ask Zaviyar." Uncle said but Zaviyar was also not picking up the call.

Where did they go?

"These two young bloods can't control their anger. They think violence is the only solution. Now what should I do?"

Uncle was being very concern for them and so was I. I hope they have a control on their anger and things don't go wrong as it already was.

Zaviyar's P.O.V

We reached their mansion and entered the house gathering everyone's attention. They were shocked to see us but before anyone can say anything, Amaan took his gun out and pointed at Anaya making everyone gasped.

"Hey!!! Amaan what are you doing?" Anaya's father came and tried to save his daughter.

"Don't even dare to interfere otherwise I wouldn't hesitate to kill you too." Amaan said gritting his teeth.

Anaya was froze at her place. She never expected him to react this way.

"Amaan!" I said and pulled his hands down.

"We need to talk!" I said and Amaan looked at me frustratingly. I signalled him to calm down and let me handle this.

"Talk!!! I will call police. You guys came into my house and pointed gun at my innocent daughter." He said and i wanted to punch him so hard.

Innocent?! She?! Really?!

"Ask your daughter what she has done?" I said calmly.

He looked at his daughter being confused. Anaya was nervous and she was shivering.

"What did you do?" He asked her and she nodded as a no.

"I...I..d didn't do... anything." She whispered as she was scared as hell.

"Lie!!!" Amaan shouted at her and she flinched badly.

"Didn't you just try to kill my love?" Amaan asked her grabbing her chin aggressively.

"Amaan leave her! You are out of your sense." Her father again tried to protect his daughter but how much will he try?

"Just accept it already." I said and she looked at me with tears in her eyes and nodded as no.

"I d.... Didn... didn't do a..any thing." She said the same thing.

"Can anyone tell me what's happening?" Anaya's father asked as he was the only one among us who didn't know what was happening. I explained to him everything.

"No, my daughter can never do this." He said and we scoffed.

"Anaya, just accept it already." Amaan said getting closer her.

But she was so stubborn not ready to accept her mistake. She was again trying to say something but to our surprise her father slapped her harshly making our eyes go wide.

He was again going to slap her but I hold his hands.

"Don't! We aren't here for violence. Just tell your daughter not to do all these things again." I said and he nodded.

"I am sorry! It won't happen. Pardon her!" He said and i nodded.

"Next time I won't!" Amaan said and left from there and i followed him.

Anaya's P.O.V

How can my own father slap me? I looked at him crying and he was crying too.

"I am so sorry. I didn't want to slap you but if i haven't then he would have killed you!" He said and broke into tears.

"I did this for him! I want him dad. I love him so much!" I said and fell on my knees.

"Shut up! Don't even say this anymore. I know you are obsessed with him. But dear please don't do this. You are my only child. He will kill you if you try to harm his girlfriend. Just forget about him." He said and joined his hands infront of me.
I can't see my dad like this. So I promised him I won't do anything now.

Amaan's P.O.V

"You know what! I did a mistake bringing you here!" I said in anger and he looked at me with a wierd expression.

"And why so?!" He asked in confusion.

"Because of you I wasn't able to kill her!!!" I said and he scoffed.

Zaviyar's P.O.V

This jerk, instead of thanking me, he is getting angry on me.

"You know what! If i wasn't here than you might have ended up in jail!" I said and he glared at me.

"I can never end up in jail! I have money and most importantly, power!" He said and sat inside the car.

"Ohoo! Arrogance!!!" I hooted and sat with him.

"By the way you don't even have power in your house and talking about power doesn't suit you!" I mocked him and rolled my eyes only to get a glare from him.

He started the engine and we left.

Assalamualaikum
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
💕