Secrets: Aquarius(f) x Scorpio(m)

Requested by @Junkookgirl13

The words in italics are peoples thoughts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    'Here he comes, I hope he notice me'

This is getting very annoying now, I wish there is an undo button somewhere, I don't care how far it is, I'd find it and undo everything.

'Why won't he notice me! This is so infuriating'

Why won't she go away? Ignoring her isn't doing anything.

'Lemme talk to him, he won't ignore me then'

"Hi Scorpio"

That's Pisces, she's from one the gifted families in town. You see twelve families are born with special ability, depending on what family.

Pisces's family can all control light and anything close to illusion,  because light is also an illusion.

And then there's Taurus's family, they have super strength. There are more but I'm not willing to tell you.

'Why isn't he replying?'

And mine? Yes you guessed it, we can read minds, hear your thoughts. But for each family you must be eighteen before your powers get activated.

For some people like me, we get our powers early, its a rare occurrence but its bound to happen.

I haven't told anyone yet, cause I don't really want to just yet, I don't want people to know I can hear what they're thinking.

So here I am, on my way to school, ignoring Pisces who won't leave me alone.

"Uh, Scorpio, I said Hi?" Pisces smiled again, her eyes closed ass she tilted her head.

"Hi?" I mumbled, walking ahead of her.

'Ugh, why isn't my charms working, I'll get you to fall for me Scorpio, mark my words'

As I reached the gate, I sighed, getting ready for the hell hole they call highschool. Unfortunately there are more people like Pisces here.

'Oh my gosh, Scorpio looks so gorgeous, I'm dying'

'Scorpio is coming, I hope I look stunning enough'

'I wonder how strawberry ice cream would taste like with chocolate weavers'

And then there was Aquarius, she isn't affected with the Scorpio syndrome as they call it. Although she has a weird sense of thinking, but its better.

'What if our teacher was actually a lizard who shape shifted into this strange looking man'

She's also my seatmate, which means I get to hear more of her awkward thoughts.

'I don't know why I'm sitting next to this quiet dork, he's so boring'

And that's the bonus, she doesn't like me. I don't know the reason, but why question it.

Another school day survived, well mostly.

"Hey Scorpio, wait up" Pisces ran towards me. She started walking at my pace, panting lightly. "Hi, Scorpio"

I turned to see Pisces smiling widely, as usual.

'I bet he's so blinded by my beauty, he can't even speak'

You wish Pisces, you are beautiful,  but I'm not blinded. I guess I'm immune to attraction and other stuffs like that. I never get flustered.

--------

I'll soon be eighteen, which means I can't hide my power anymore, that's just sad.

It was a Saturday and my mom had asked me to go get her something. I was casually walking when I heard a familiar thought.

'Its the mime from school,  I hope he doesn't notice me'

Yep Aquarius, just to be annoying I'll notice her. I turned my head to her direction, making sure she sees me. The look on her shocked face was a bit fascinating, a tiny smirk played on my lips and she cringed.

'Ew, he just smirked at me, I'm so disgusted'

This is why I hate people.

---------

'Why did he smirk, does that mean he likes me, disgusting. I'd rather jump into an active volcano'

"I don't like you" I deadpanned. I could no longer hear her think all sort of rubbish now.

"Huh?" Aquarius brows furrowed, she looked extremely confused. "Are you taking to me?"

"I said, I don't like you, there's no need to jump into a volcano"

Aquarius fell speechless, her jaws dropping.

We were currently in English class and I've just made the biggest mistake, luckily for me the class was about to end.

The bell rang and the student quickly dashed out, chattering amongst themselves.

Aquarius on the other hand started packing her things quickly.

Of course by now she knew my power has been activated, considering the fact that she knew my familys' power.

'I can't even think, cause he'd know what I'm thinking, he's probably reading my mind right now, stopping thinking Aquarius'

Aquarius avoided me the whole day and even begged Sagittarius to switch seats with her.

I patiently waited for her after school, I could hear her footstep approaching the exit.

'So Scorpio got his power early too, guess I'm not the only one'

Hmm, so she was also hiding her power. Aquarius's family has the ability to heal both themselves and other people.

I quickly pulled her wrist, pinning her on a wall, I used a hand to cover her mouth, preventing her from screaming.

She was still mumbling some words, trying to push me off her.

"Relax, I'm not gonna do anything, just promise you won't scream"

Aquarius nodded.

"I know your power has been activated, so if you keep quiet about mine, I'll do the same for yours, okay"

"Fine, you jerk" Aquarius sneered, pushing me off. She was still mumbling as she exited the school.

I didn't like the fact that she knows, but what's worse is that I didn't like how flustered I was, standing so close to her.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry if this chapter is messed up

Pls vote and comment the next ship
Cya🌟