In the woods Aries(f) x Aquarius(m)

Requested by @Books-And_Boba
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Aries threw the rope down her window taking deep breaths in knowing the consequences of her actions if she ever get caught.

She secured the rope and starting going down making sure not to make a sound.

Successfully she left the castle without being caught and headed to town, there she found a place to stay for the night.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

  Morning came and without hesitation she got ready.

"I can't believe I have to go through the woods to avoid the guards" Aries grunted as a tree branch hit her face.

She was on her way to another town to avoid her arranged marriage.

"I don't even know his name" Aries muttered on and on  as she got deeper into the woods when she heard rattling from a bush close by.

"Probably a bunny" she shrugged marching forward. "Or a Tiger" her brows twitched.

Aries took a stick approaching the Bush, immediately she hit the bush as a loud cry was heard.

She dropped the stick as confusion smeared on her face "A human Tiger?"  Aries tilted her head.

"What are you crazy woman" a brunette jeered as he came out of the bush rubbing his head. "That hurts a lot"

"Why are you hiding, wait a minute you're a thief, you want to steal from me" Aries picked up her stick pointing it at the confused and annoyed guy in front of her.

"No, I heard footsteps so I hide in the bush"

"So you'd jump on your victim and rub them" Aries shook her heading swinging the stick.

"You're crazy, I'm not a thief, I'm a pri. . ." The guy stopped. "Why do I bother explaining to a crazy lady"

"Why do I bother listening to a thief" Aries said as she started walking. "And I'm keeping this weapon with me" she shouted showing him the stick

Aries walked a distance before she felt someone tug her from behind.

"Ouch" Aries winced rubbing her butt, she lifted her eyes seeing the guy whomst she met awhile back.

"You again, you thief"

"I have a name, and its Aquarius" he offered to help her up but she declined. "That's a quicksand" he pointed at what Aries almost walked into.

Aries got up dusting herself "saved me so you can rub me, and Aquarius is such a good cover name for a thief" she remarked as she started walking again.

"You're so ungrateful" Aquarius boomed.

"Your logic is stupid, what are you looking for in the woods" Aries asked picking up her stick.

Aquarius shook his head watching her jabber on and on "I could ask you the same thing, why is a young lady like you in the woods" he said stopping her in her track.

"Lemme answer that,  it's cause you're crazy"

Aries growled almost losing her temper "I'm travelling, that's all I can tell you"

"That's fine, I don't wanna know things about a crazy person"

"Stop calling me that" Aries swung her stick as Aquarius dodged.

"You stop calling me a thief" Aquarius deflected. "And what's your name?, so I'd call you that instead"

"Do you think I'm stupid, I'm not gonna tell a stranger my name" she said before leaving.

Aries got deeper and deeper into the woods and soon enough it started raining.
She stood close to a huge tree but was still getting wet.

Aries could no longer feel the rain pouring on her tan skin.
She lifted her head and saw Aquarius covering her with an umbrella.

"C'mon follow me" he urged using his head to point a certain direction but Aries hesitated. "If I wanted to rub you I'd done it a long time"

"You point is" she gawked at him.

"You're so inexperienced, and well I, not to brag is very much experienced"

With a scrawl on her face Aries followed Aquarius as he took her to a little cottage he had found.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey would you like. . . ." Aquarius  was cut of by the sight of Aries changing. "I'm sorry" he said as Aries stood gaping.

"You fool, don't you know how to knock" she screamed throwing what ever she could at him her cheeks burning of embarrassment.

"I said I'm sorry" Aquarius shouted through the closed door as his pale cheeks were rosy.
~~~~~~~~~~~

       It rained throughout the night but soon morning came and it stopped raining.

"And don't follow me this time" Aries instructed. "Start walking 10 minutes after I leave, okay,"

It was noon and the sun shone so unforgivably.

Aries stopped her she could feel the earth shaking.
"THERE SHE IS" she heard a familiar voice shout, running deeper she got hit repeatedly by branches as the guards kept chasing her.

Aries turned to look the distance he had put between thew but hit her head on a tree causing her to black out.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

  A familiar scent filled her nostrils as Aries tried to get up.
Using her elbow for support she noticed she was in her room on her bed.

She threw her head back as her memory came to her.

"The princess is awake"  her head maid Carina said as her mother came running in.

So many question was asked but Aries refused to answer.

~~~~~~~~~

"Now put on your best smile and be nice" her mother said adjusting her hair. "You are going to like him, I promise" she added trying to brighten up her mood.

Aries walked to the courtyard as the figure got clearer to her.

"That familiar hair" Aries's brows twitched as she got closer. "Its you" she gasped stepping back.

Aquarius turned surprised to see that his betrothed was none other than the crazy lady he met in the woods. "Crazy lady" he tilted his head.

"You thief. . .how are you a prince"

"I'm not a thief lady, I was in the woods to avoid getting married" Aquarius explained. "And you did the same?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aries's mother paced around the throne room knowing very well her daughter wouldn't be happy.

"You stress yourself over little things woman" her father said as Aquarius's parents' face creased with worry.

They all turned when they heard the door open Aries in front and Aquarius   behind her.

"I'll get married on one condition" Aries declared.

Their parent sat on the edge in their seat anticipating what her condition would be.

"Aquarius and I will have to know each other more" Aries said.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Cut. . .wrap that and throw it under your bed cause we are done
Kidding

Thanks so much for reading
Lemme know what you think

Vote and comment the next ship
Please
Cya