Wanna change that? Aquarius(f) x Scorpio(m)

Requested by @Chocoiegirl123
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I was peacefully doing the shopping my mom forced me to do, when I felt a pair of hands go around my waist and that painfully annoying voice said the weirdest thing.

"C'mon love, we should get going"

I mean it sounded like Aquarius, but it could never be her, she'd never say such, she hates me too much and I wouldn't blame her.

But the hands wrapped me tighter, disrupting my thoughts. "Baby let's go"

"Huh" I looked behind me to see Aquarius hands wrapped around me and her head resting on my back, a bright smile on her lips.

I knew she was weird but I never thought she'd go crazy, I mean I did, but not that much.

"Don't act like a fool" she giggled. "Let's go, I'm bored"

"Have you finally gone crazy?" I asked in a low voice, not wanting to drag people's attention.

At night I do some crazy stuffs, but she's on a whole new level.

"I know you're evil, but please help me" Aquarius mumbled, so low I could barely hear it.

I looked around and saw two dudes looking at us, with very suspicious eyes.

"What trouble have you caused now?" Rather than answering my question, she laid her soft lips on mine,  kissing me like we're in love.

Remind me to kill myself later.

"Just play along, you big dummy" she whispered, showing a creepily jolly smile.

"Even in need you can't control that mouth of yours" I snarled, finally coming out of my daze. I've just been kissed by the person I hate the most.

Aquarius held up my hand and intertwined it with hers as we walked to the counter.

-------

After  several blocks we finally made it to our neighborhood (yes the nightmare continues even after school)

"Why are you still following me?" I asked, holding the door knob to my front door.

"Walk me home" Aquarius said, looking behind her.

"No" I retorted.

"Please?"

"Look, I don't know what you did and I don't wanna get involved" I  pinched my nose, heaving a sigh before going in.

-------

The next day in class, I was looking at the seat next to me which was empty (yes number two, we sit next to each other, the nightmare never ends)

I kinda felt guilty for not walking her home and now she's not in school, maybe those guys caught up to her.
No I'm not supposed to care.

"Sorry I'm late" I heard her voice as she ran into class panting heavily. "I over slept"

"Well done, you deserve a medal" the teacher remarked.

I smiled seeing her but immediately wiped it out before someone sees it.
She sat next to me acting like nothing happened yesterday, not even a thank you.

"You're really rude, you know that right?" I frowned, glaring at her. "Not even a thank you"

"Fine, maybe I owe you a thank you" she rolled her eyes.

"I'm waiting, where is it?"

"Oh? That was it"

"I should've called you crazy instead of playing along then" I said, getting very annoyed. She stuck her tongue out like a child, probably to annoy me more.

-------

    Its been three days and I really wanna talk to Aquarius more.
No, I don't like her. I just wanna know what happened, call me nosy, but I know I'm also part of it cause she ran to me.

"Hey, let go of my hand" Aquarius whined non stop as I pulled her to somewhere that students rarely goes. "Where are you talking me?"

"You're so noisy, can't you shut up for five minutes?" I tried to calm her down, looking at the empty garden.

"The school's indoor garden?" Aquarius asked irking a brow.

I looked at her and suddenly I forgot my words, my heart rate increased, I just stood there gaping.
You don't like her, you're just curious.
I kept on telling myself.

"Are you gonna say anything? Or it's a silent murder?" Aquarius crossed he arms, looking at me dryly.

"What did you do to those people that night?" I finally got my intimidating look together again.

"I told you nothing, I was just shopping for sweets"

"I'm not buying that, and by running to for safety you got me involved" I crossed my arms. "I have the right to know now"

Aquarius heaved a sigh, pouting. "One of them has been asking me to go out with him, I told him I'm not interested but he kept insisting and it got creepier within days, so I saw you and thought maybe that jerk might help me"

"And have you told anyone?" She shook her head. "Well that's your problem, I'm out"

"Scorpio" Aquarius called and I froze, I think I've never heard her call my name before. I turned and she lowered her head, fiddling her fingers. "T..thank you"

"Yeah, whatever kid" I scoffed heading to the entrance.

I could hear her heavy footsteps , angrily approaching me, she stood in front of me, her hands on her hips. "I hate you and you're really annoying"
Aquarius said, her cheeks rosy.

I looked at her, a sly smirk on my lips. "Wanna change that?"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Cut. . . that's a wrap people.

Pls vote and comment the next ship
Thanks

Cya💙