My tsundere Scorpio (f) x Aquarius (m)

Requested by @Shoyo_S1mp
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "I'm gonna strangle you until you're begging for air" Scorpio seethed grabbing Aquarius's collar bending him over to reach her height.

''Dude you're literally shorter than me" he chortled.

"What. . .I'll stand on a stool then"

"I'll kick off the stool"

"I'll punch your eyes"

"Too short for that"

"Urg can you two just kiss already" Sagittarius who has been watching the whole thing jeered. "You two are clearly crushing on each other but too stubborn or dumb to know" she continued stuffing her books into her locker.

"What? I absolutely hate Aquarius" Scorpio finally let go of his collar frowning at Sagittarius.

"Yeah, she hates me a lot" Aquarius put in looking at Scorpio whose height barely made it past his shoulders.

"Be quiet" Sagittarius seethed finally done with her books. "I'm sick of you pretending not to know"

"Love? No way. . ." Aquarius denied before being interjected by Aries who was passing by.

"Its not that kind of love Sag" he sighed rubbing his temples cause this happens almost everyday. "They're childhood friends, its just how they joke around"

"See Ari gets it" Aquarius beamed as Aries shot him a death glare, reminding him never to call him Ari again. "Aries, my bad" he corrected.

"That's what they want you to think" Sagittarius hissed pulling Aries by the arm and left.

"You don't love me right?" Aquarius turned to Scorpio with a childish grin.

"Of course not" Scorpio flushed as she looked the other way. "You're annoying and I hate you"

"Excellent" Aquarius remarked shoving his hands into his pocket. "I'm going to class, wanna walk with me?"

"No, I'd rather you fall off the stairs and break your wrist" She smiled hiding her face.
Scorpio was really pale and a blush easily shows on her face and she hates that.

Aquarius on the other hand had a dark skin and bonus point he rarely blushes, sucks for Scorpio.

----

   "You're obviously a tsundere" Virgo said throwing fries at Gemini who wouldn't stop bugging her.

"And Aquarius has a degrading kink" Gemini put in smiling cause Virgo was out of fries. "Its a win win" he added pulling Virgo's hair.

"And you have a hair pulling kink" Virgo seethed glaring at Gemini.

"Look you guys I think I know better if I'm crushing on him" Scorpio put her hands up refusing to go on with the topic.

"The first stage is always denial" Gemini whispered to Virgo.

"Scorpio" they all heard Aquarius call as he walked up to their usual lunch table. "Guess what? I didn't die in chemistry class"

Scorpio immediately buried her face in her book pretending to read. "That's a good thing, now I can kill you myself"

Aquarius chuckled sitting next to her. "Hi Virgo, Gem don't you dare pull her hair" He said stopping Gemini in the act as Virgo immediately smacked Gemini head.

----

   "You can always use the front door you know?" Aquarius whined opening his window.

"That's too far" Scorpio who just walked on the big tree behind their rooms into Aquarius room complained punching his stomach.

Aquarius brought out his chemistry homework which he asked Scorpio to help him with and kept it on the desk.

"Brah, this is so simple" Scorpio effused pulling his hair. "How do you not know this?"

"Eh. . .ways?" he shrugged lying on his bed.

Scorpio dropped the book marched angrily to where he was and pulled him up by the collar. "I will hit your head on the desk if you don't join me" she threatened looking into his mesmerizing blue eyes as her cheeks went rosy.

"Aww, who's a little tsundere?" Aquarius teased as she let go. "I'm joking by the way" he clarified.

"I've been thinking about what Sagittarius said Aquarius" Scorpio heaved a sigh. "Do we really like each other like more than friends?"

"Well" Aquarius shoved his hands into his pockets. "I do like you a lot, does that count?"

"I don't know" Scorpio said looking the other way. "And. . .and maybe I don't hate you that much"

"Maybe?"

"Yeah, maybe I like when you annoy me"

Aquarius chuckled and walked closer to her. "I do like annoying you but I love when you make those empty threats"

"They are not empty" she pouted glaring at him. "I'd like to fulfil them one day"

"In bed?"

"No you dirty minded kid" Scorpio cried.

"In conclusion. . .?"

"Shut up let's do your homework"

"Okay, okay fine" Aquarius agreed. "One last thing" he leaned in and kissed her cheek as Scorpio immediately punched his stomach hiding her blush.

"That's my tsundere" Aquarius grunted whining in pain.

----------------------------------------------------------
Potato tomato, tomato potato.
(Sorry that had been in my head all day)

Pls vote and comment the next ship
Thanks

Cya 💙