Tough love gemini (f) x Capricorn (m)

Requested by @009387728A ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    It was raining cats and dogs on a Saturday evening and my lazy talkative coworker decided it was best to watch the rain from the window rather than help out.

I tried my best not to nag about it.

"Cappy. . ." Gemini turned to me with a worried look on her face.

"Its Capricorn" I corrected her putting some flowers in a vase.

This is my mom's  flower shop, she hasn't been feeling too well lately and I volunteered to help out but this motormouth worker of hers is making me regret it.

"Tomato potato, same thing" she shrugged as a smile plastered on her lips.

"Its not the same" I deadpanned finally looking at her.

"Oh grumpy bear. . ."

"We've talked about that too" I glared at Gemini who I know for a fact enjoys taunting me. "Don't ever call me that again"

"Then what do you want me to call you? Capricorn is too formal" she crossed her arms pouting at me.

"And that's perfect"

Oh my Lord how annoying is this person. "Weren't you about to say something?" I asked going back to the flowers.

"Oh yeah right" Gemini clasped her hands together looking back at the window. "When do you think it will stop raining?"

"I'm not a weatherman"

"Oh C'mon bruh I'm so cold" Gemini wailed rubbing her arms together.

Today started off pretty sunny so we wore thin layers of clothes, I must admit I was pretty cold myself.

"So? What do you want me to do?" I snarled putting the vases away. "Maybe if you helped out earlier we would had. . ."

"Finish earlier yadda yadda yadda and blah" Gemini rolled her eyes as she toyed with her fingers.

At this point I was feed up, I bit back my anger and spoke slowly. "Don't give me that sass"

"Yes boss's child" she saluted with a wide smile.

Gemini was older than me with only six months but I was more mature than her and plus it gave her no right to treat me like a child.

"Stop calling me that"

"Geez!! you hate every name" she sighed sitting down on the couch.

My mom went for a more home-y design for her store.

"So. . ." Gemini was cut off by the most unexpected occurrence. "A POWER OUTAGE" she screamed being overly dramatic. "Omg i can't breathe, oh lord I'm dying, what dah hell we're doomed. . ."

"Gemini be quiet" I seethed bringing out my phone turning on the flashlight.

"But I hate the dark. . .cause I might trip and fall and break my neck and die" she explaining probably exaggerating her pants.

"Don't worry, I'll keep you safe"

What the hell was that?
Who said said?
I've been hacked.

"Aww is widdle cappi tryna keep me safe?" Gemini cooed making me wanna commit unalive.

Without saying a word I turned off my flashlight.

"Ahhh please no, forgive me master Capricorn" she pleaded giving me the satisfaction I needed.

Her phone died a while back now I have something to use against her.

"Ahh thank you" she signed as I turned it back on. "So how do you plan on keeping me safe?"

"I just did" I finally cracked up a smile, small but eh. "With my light"

She wore a defeated pout as she sank deeper into the couch muttering words only she could understand.

I got tired and sat on the couch too keeping a thousand miles distance between us. "Stay away" I warned as she scoot closer.

"Sticking together would keep us warm, c'mon don't resist, I know you want this" Gemini grinned coming closer and closer.

"No, I most definitely don't want it" I kept resisting my back pressing against the armrest, Gemini wrapped her arms around my neck and placed her head on my chest.

"Your heart is beating so fast" Gemini giggled as I felt the heat rushing to my face. "Don't know about you but I feel warmer now"

"Gemini g..get off me" I croaked hiding the fact that I was warmer now and actually liked Gemini hugging me.

What the fudge.

"Shhh I'm trying to sleep" her voice slurred as she waved her finger so close to my face it poked my eye.

"You're not sleeping on my body" I whined wincing my eye from the pain. "Gemini? Gemini? Yeah sure ignore me"

"You're so nice and warm and sexy" she murmured snuggling deeper.

"J..just shut up" oh no she was actually making me flustered and I couldn't hide it anymore.
I love how cheerfully annoying her voice is how messy her blonde hair is and her mischievous blue eyes and corny smile.

'Oh shut up, you sound cheesy as hell' the voice in my head growled.

*-*-*-*-*-*

The bright light smeared on my face making me realize it was morning already and it only took me a nanosecond to notice I was on top of Capricorn his hands around my waist and my head on his chest.

I jolted in alarm also waking him up our faces so close to each other, His eyes widened and his cheeks rosy.

"Get off me" he blurted trying to get up as he hit his forehead on mine. "Ow" Capricorn grunted rubbing this forehead.

"Wow, you're a baby" I manage to say after watching him crawl away.

"No, just uncomfortable" he pouted and I swear I would adopt him if he keeps acting cute like that. "Why are you laughing?"

Oops caught!!

"I was just saying I'd adopt you cause you're so cute"

"No, shut up and go home"

Oh my gosh this dude was really blushing,  what the hell is happening?
"Are you blushing?" I asked raising my brow.

"No, now go" Capricorn grabbed my hand and started walking out of the shop. "And come back in two hours" he spat before walking the other direction leading to his house.

"Bye Cappi"

"Don't talk to me" he deadpanned not even looking at me.

Dang tough love!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
And done. . .Cut

Pls vote and comment the next ship

Happy Valentine 💕

Cya 💙