I'm crushing?: Gemini(f) x Virgo(m)

Pt.2 of Bike ride
Requested by @Celinabree
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "You're really short, you know that right?" Virgo said with a cheeky grin, earning a thwack on the stomach from the said female.

"I'm not, you're just a rope" Gemini pouted, crossing her arms.

The two were currently heading home after a hard day of school and they were extremely tired considering the fact that gym class was the last.

"Can't we go a day with you teasing me?" She glared at Virgo.

The male only shrugged, getting on his bike. "Get on, garden gnome"

Gemini face reddened with anger and she bit her lower lip, trying not to wail. "Apologize, apologize right now" she stomped her foot.

"Okay fine,  I'm sorry" Virgo rolled his eyes. He stretched out his hand and patted her hair. "Happy?"

"Stop touching my hair" Gemini groaned, slapping his hand off.

Virgo ignored her complains, this time ruffling her hair. Gemini went deep pink. "S..stop" her voice came out rather soft than threatening.

"I'll stop, just so you won't blush to death" The male turned to the handles grabbing it tight. "Let's go"

"Virgo I hate you" Gemini grunted, getting on the bike. She wrapped her arms around Virgo, resting her head on his back.

She wouldn't admit it, but this was one of her favorite positions. She didn't mind the delay of her own bike.

"Hey girl! Don't fall asleep, we're here" Virgo's smoky voice startled Gemini. She jolted her head in alarm, feeling a bit sleepy.

"I wasn't sleeping" Her voice drawled. Gemini came down from the bike, rubbing her eyes.

"Sure" Virgo ruffled her hair again before riding off. "Bye neighbor"

Gemini waved, smiling a bit. What she has been fretting was happening right before her very eyes and she couldn't do anything to stop it.

--------

"I'm done with my homework, chores, feeding pixie and setting my bed" Gemini counted, her mom nodding behind her.

"Okay, you're free to go, but for only ten minutes" Her mother's voice was stern and she knew not to break the rules.

"Mom, ten is too short" she protested in a whiny voice.

"Eleven and that's final"

Gemini squealed silently, stomping her feet. She breathe in and out calmly before answering her mother. "Thanks mom" she quickly ran out before her mother would change her mind.

Freedom felt great. Gemini liked walking out at night, but that rarely happens and she could only do that within their neighborhood.

Gemini sat on a bench, breathing in the fresh air with her eyes closed.

"Hi neighbour" She flinched at the sound of Virgo's voice.

Gemini opened her eyes just to see Virgo smiling at her. She scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Be quiet, your voice is really annoying"

"A simple hi would be nice" Virgo frowned, sitting next to her.

"Friends don't say hi" Gemini snickered, punching his arms.

Virgo winced, placing his hands on his chest, gasping. "Friend zoned, that hurt"

"What? What did you expect?"

"I don't know, boyfriend, maybe?"

"Ew, never in a million years" Gemini stood up, blushing deeply. "Don't ever say that"

Virgo stood up too, wrapping his arm around the shorter female's shoulder. "Remember this on our wedding day"

"Stop being a tease, and get your arm off me" Gemini tried resisting, but sank into the warm comfort of him. Breathing in his strawberry scent. "I hate strawberries" she muttered.

"When will you start being nice to me?" Virgo frowned.

Gemini smirked. "Probably when. . .my mom!" She paused, getting out of his grip. "I gotta go" she started walking away.

Gemini froze when she felt Virgo hold her hand. "We can go together" he offered.

"Fine, just shut up and don't say a word"

"Yes ma'am"

They were closer to Gemini's house when she let go of his hand. "You don't have to follow me into my house" she sassed.

"I wanted to check out your room" Virgo wiggled his brows.

"Shut up" Gemini pushed him away. Virgo waved goodbye to her, Gemini only gawked at him. She turned to the door calming down her unsteady breath.

Gemini walked through the door making eye contact with her mother. "You're one minute forty four seconds late, you know what that means"

"Extra study time on Saturday" Gemini wailed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Don't ask 😭

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment the next ship

Cya💜