Love sick? Gemini(f) x Capricorn(m)

Requested by @Celinebree
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "I can take care of you" Gemini beamed, placing her hand on her chest and a proud smirk on her face.

I only stared blankly at her before turning the other way.

"C'mon, I've taken care of my siblings before" She wailed, turning to other side of the bed to meet my face. "Its easy"

I once again turned to the opposite direction. "No"

"Please, give me a chance?" Gemini smiled brightly, running to my direction.

"Please stop following me, its making me dizzy" I groaned, rubbing my head. Beads of sweat tickling my forehead. "Why are you even here?"

"First of all, stop turning each time I face you" she crossed her arms, pouting. "Second, the teacher asked me to give you your homework"

"Drop it on the lampstand and leave" I sneered, lightly waving my hand.

"Dude, but you're sick, I wanna help"

I

took a deep breath exhaling sharply. "You don't need to worry, Virgo will be here any moment" I wrapped myself with a blanket, closing my eyes.

It was silent for a while and I thought Gemini left, until she spoke up. "I can help til she get here, please I won't be noisy, I promise"

She's gonna keep insisting and I'm too sick to argue with her. What have I done to deserve this? "Fine"

"Oh my gosh REALLY?" She yelled before using her hand to cover her mouth. "I'm sorry" Gemini tittered.

I mentally face palmed, regretting my decision.

"First, your temperature" Gemini scooted over, keeping her hand on my forehead. Her palm was very soft, and the feeling of it on me was calming.

Ew, what the heck?!!

"Wow, you're so hot" Gemini exclaimed, my eyes immediately shot open as I glared at her.

"No, not like that, I meant your temperature" She laughed, before getting up, she crossed her arms looking at me with a surprised expression. "I never thought you had a dirty mind"

"No, shut up, just leave"

"Oh my gosh, stop being a big baby" Gemini pouted.

Her cheeks were puffed out, her brows furrowed. Her black hair was tied messily, leaving a few strands to fall carelessly on her face. Her light brown eyes darting directly at me.

Why was she so annoying and cute at the same time? I've always tried my best to hide my feelings for her, but it gets harder every passing day.

"I may or may not know what to do next" Gemini simpered, pacing around with a nervous expression.

"You said you've taken care of your siblings before-?" My brows knitted, Gemini halted, her brow shot up and she smirked.

"When?"

"You said it, earlier"

"Earlier, where?"

"Don't pretend"

"You're so sick, you must've heard something else"

"Being sick doesn't affect my hearing"

"I never said it did"

"You just said it"

"When? You're so sick, you must've imagined it"

"Are you playing with me right now?"

"Football?"

"GEMINI" I finally lost it, rubbing my temples, my eyes squinted.

"I'm sorry" she lowered her head, fiddling with her fingers. "I'll leave now"

What do I do now? I don't want her to leave.

"Wait" I croaked, grabbing her hand. Gemini turned to me surprised. My heart rate raced up, the warm feeling of her tiny hand in mine made me freeze. "B..before you leave" I gulped. Why was I so nervous all of a sudden?

"Can you place a cold towel on my forehead?"

Gemini grinning, squeezing my hand. "Aww, you need my help" she cooed.

Once again, I'm regretting my decision!!

After moments of teasing me, Gemini finally got the towel, she placed it on my head, smiling brightly. "Okay, I'm leaving now, sorry to be a burden"

Maybe I should do it, I should tell her that she wasn't a burden and that even tho I frown at her every time I still want her around.

"Gemini. . ." I called, but I was interjected when the door open.

"Sorry I'm late Cappi, my sister was being a menace agai. . .oh hi Gemini" Virgo waved, holding up her kit. Gemini smiled, waving back at her.

I fell back on my bed, groaning in frustration.

Maybe some other time!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
I shouldn't write when I'm sleepy 😭
What is this??? 😭

Anyways hi

Pls vote and comment the next ship

Cya ily 💙