favourite spot Cancer(f) x. Capricorn(m)

Requested by @animeandarmy
Sorry it's coming late

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       I was feeling more down than usual so I decided to got to the park, maybe sitting on my favorite bench in my favorite spot will make me feel a bit better.

It was a cold autumn night and even though I was wearing a jacket, cap and mittens I was still feeling cold.

I finally reached the park, I sat on the bench taking in the beautiful scenery as the moon reflected on the pond when I heard sobbing.

I simply ignored it but the more I ignore the louder it gets, so I did what anyone would do.

I went to tell whoever it was to be quiet.

"Some people prefers  a quiet park not the sound of a sobbing girl" I ranted as she continue crying.

I went back to the bench but this didn't stop her sobbing. I wanted to leave but I also wanted to know what happened to make someone cry in the open like this.

"Excuse me Miss what's wrong"

She didn't reply but kept on crying.
Maybe it's cause she's cold cause she wore nothing but a dress and shoes.

"Are you cold" I asked again.

"I'm.......not cold" she finally replied. "I just came to cry in my favorite spot"

"Why are you crying"

"Cause, I've.....been lied.....to" she wailed.

I knew I should've mind my business. Cause I didn't know what to say next.

"Um........well I'm sure um.....that it could be fix, now go home before you catch a cold" I instructed lifting her up as she started crying on my chest.

I don't even know this lady.

"He lied to me" she sobbed still on my chest.

"I'm.....sorry" I patted her head as she cried louder. "Why aren't you wearing a jacket or anything"

"I left it in the restaurant" she buried her face deeper.

I took of my jacket, cap and mittens and gave it her cause it felt like the right thing to do.

I instantly regretted it as the bitter cold kissed my skin.

"There there" I patted her again as her sobbing began to die.

I turned my head and saw the café I sometimes go to "C'mon you'll feel better after a latte and plus inside must be warm" I said as she nodded.

We got in and took our seats, the waiter came and she ordered what she wanted.
The bright light in the café made me see her face clearly.

She had short black hair and blue eyes though it was kinda hard seeing it with her puffy eyes, pale skin and thin pink lips.

"Thanks so much" she finally said after moments of silence.

"It's no problem" I shrugged before the waiter brought the latte she ordered.

I sat there awkwardly shifting my gaze around the café as she sipped her drink.

She stopped and started sobbing again. "What now" I sighed.

"It's just that.....Taurus and I used to come here sometimes" She wailed as I stated quiet not knowing what to say next. "I'm sorry....im just bugging you"

"No, no, it's fine" I smiled.

Deep down I wanted to know exactly what happened but I also didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

"I'm sure you'll be fine by tomorrow" I assured as she looked at me and smiled.

"I don't know, this is actually my first breakup" She said tucking her hair aside.

Ah geez breakups, I'm particularly very bad at this area.

"Oh....ahem.....I'm sorry Miss"

"Oh silly me, I'm Cancer" She extended her hand for a handshake.

"Capricorn"  I said taking her very soft hands.

We stayed like that grinning at each other before I took my hands off, cause it was kinda awkward.

When Cancer was alright we left the café and stood on the side as she tried to take off the mittens.

"You can keep it, I don't live very far" I said as I shoved my very cold hands into my pocket.

"Oh my gosh thanks so much" She gave a bright smile that made me freeze.

I started walking when I felt someone hug me. I looked down and saw Cancer burying her face on my chest, I gave a small smile before hugging her back.

>~~••~~••~~••~~<
    Weeks later

      I sat on my favorite bench looking up but my eyes were closed, I inhaled the smell of freshly cut grass as the breeze blew so softly making the leaves dance in it.

"Are you asleep" I heard a familiar soft melodic voice as I smiled.

I opened my eyes fluttering from the bright light. "Well I was about to"

"I didn't mean to interrupt, I'm sorry" Cancer murmured as she lowered her head.

"It's no problem seeing you is even better" I blurted before realising what I just said. "I mean um.....its nice to see you again"

"Same" she said sitting right next to me.

We sat in silence for a while before I decided to speak up.

"So you wanna go out sometime, I mean like casual going out"  I said as I shifted my gaze around the park.

She smiled as she lightly tugged her skirt. "Of course that be nice"

"Anywhere in mind"

"I've always wanted to go to the new amusement park in town" Cancer replied as she tucked her hair behind her ears.

"Nice, meet me here by......."

"Tomorrow"

"Yes, tomorrow"

Cancer and I had a little talk about ourselves before she decided to head home.

I can't believe I actually fell for her.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Wow, thanks so much for reading.

Pls don't forget to vote and comment the next ship

Sorry I'm updating now, I'm extremely busy.

Cya 💋