I've heard about you Sagittarius (f) x Aries (m)

Requested by @sunkist_Sagittarius

  "Okay team, today we play like we've never played before" Sagittarius instructed as she tied her hair in a ponytail.
"I'm both excited and scared" Aquarius jumped.

"Okay what do you know about them" Virgo asked.
"I heard their best player is really attractive" Leo smiled.
"Wow that was helpful" Sagittarius rolled her eyes.

"Nobody panic....but they're here" Aquarius ran around the room.
"But you're the one panicking" Leo stopped her.

"You know what to do team"  Mr Draco their couch smiled as he handed them the ball.

Its been a long time since the two teams started playing and no team had a point, because both was really great.
But just a few second before the match ended the opposite team managed to score.

"Hey great game we've never played with such a strong team" Gemini  smiled extending his hands to Aquarius.

Its was a mixed basketball team consisting of both boys and girls.

"Soon everyone started handshaking and congratulating....everyone except Sagittarius.

" You were great...great more like awesomely great...if that's a word " a guy with gloriously tan skin and freckles that ran cross his nose smiled as he pointed his hands at Sagittarius.
"Keep your comment and your hand to yourself" Sagittarius huffed releasing her ginger hair as she headed to the locker room.

"She's mean" Libra walked up to Aries.
"Nah....she just angry" he shrugged.

"I'm sorry but she left" Mr. Draco said dropping his cap as Sagittarius friend surrounded him "she left angrier than  Virgo when she gets detention"

"As if that's possible" Virgo scoffed.
"We first leave her to steam off first then tomorrow we strike right" Aquarius nodded making her bangs to bounce.
"I know the perfect place" Leo grinned.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I can't wait to beat them with my shoe" Sagittarius mom ranted as  Sagittarius cleaned up after breakfast.
"I'd like if you use the heels dad got you for your second anniversary" Sagittarius put in clearly making fun of her dad fashion sense.

"Yeah" her mom giggled. "And wrap them with the sweater he got you on your birthday"
"That will surely show them" Sagittarius pouted reaching to get her ringing phone.

"Winning my daughter team" her mom huffed.

"I'm sorry mom I have to take this" Sagittarius tucked her hair behind her ears.
"I know,  I know I'm not a good sport" she laughed.

"Just look out your window" Leo's voice tinkled from her  phone.

Sagittarius looked out her window and saw her friends as they waved at her.

"We are going to the arcade, wanna join" Leo continued knowing what her answer would be.

"Only if the sky is blue" Sagittarius beamed." Just give me a sec"

"Mom I going out" she reached for her jacket.
"Have fun...but not too much fun" her mother giggled.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

They made it to the arcade.
The very air there made Sagittarius grin.
"So feel better yet" Aquarius nudged her.
"Yeah....I don't remember having a pouting face here" Sagittarius to her favorite game.

"Hey Aquarius" a voice shouted from behind them.
They turn to see a blonde dude smiling and behind him was two other familiar guys.

"Gem....I can call you that right" Aquarius smiled.
"What in Pete's sake are they doing here" Sagittarius pouted.
"To play a game I guess" Virgo huffed as she placed her hand on her hips.

"Nice to see you again" Aries smiled as Sagittarius.
"Its a shame the feeling isn't mutual" she blurted.
"Oh c'mon  I never expected you to be like this" Aries sighed.
"Only around you.....wait what" Sagittarius turned to the guy.

"Yeah, I've heard so much about you and I wanted to meet you" he added as her brows farrowed.
She looked at him as her anger began fading only to notice how handsome the  guy talking to her was.

"Why would you want to meet me" she  asked looking at her friends who was busy with his.
"Um....cause I heard you could be better than me at basketball...and...cause I also heard....you're pretty" he said as his cheeks went to a darker shade of red.

"I...I...well too sad I don't care" Sagittarius stuttered getting flustered from his comment.
"Maybe we could....." Aries started reaching for his phone.
"Maybe we could nothing" Sagittarius cut him off before leaving.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sagittarius finally came back from the arcade.
"Mom I'm back" she yelled throwing her jacket on the couch.

"Pick that up sweetie and how was your day" her mom pop out of nowhere.
"Great except from the fact that team was there" she picked up her jacket.
"I knew I should have come with you" she frowned.
"With the heels" Sagittarius chuckled.

"Okay sweetie dear, go freshen up" she pushed her to her room.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"What now" Sagittarius whined picking up her ringing phone.

"Who's this" she drawled her voice.

"Its me Aries" he's voice beamed through the phone.

"Who gave you my number" Sagittarius boomed as a frown covered her face.

"I was told to say Leo " he responded.

"Well... don't...don't call me" she hung up.

"If I get my hands on you Leo" she smiled.
"I'd give you the greatest hug" feeling so happy and pleased.

"I can't believe I'm falling for him" she blushed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
And cut....that's all folks.
Thanks for reading

Pls don't forget to vote and comment the next ship
Cya!!!