Art buddies: Gemini(f) x Sagittarius(m)

Requested by @ZRAZZLEER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After our trip to the museum, I realized that I liked Gemini more than a friend, so I planned many more art trip with her so we could be together more often.

Today we are in art class waiting for Mr Phoenix to arrive so we could begin.

"Why is he always late?" Gemini grunted softly, playing with a paint brush. Her Black hair was in a French twist and a red painter's hat on top.

I looked away from her face and smiled. "Who knows" I replied.

Gemini immediately shot me a confused look. "I wasn't expecting that kinda answer"

Right that moment when our eyes made contact, I wanted to tell her everything I felt, how I wanted to run my fingers through her soft hair, how I badly I wanted her full lips on mine and how I'd love to cuddle with her.

I'll stop there before I sound like a pervert.

But I couldn't tell her these things, what if she doesn't reciprocate my feeling and she stops hanging out with me.

Its too risky but lately I've been think 'how big can the damage be?' Stupid thought I know.

"I'm sorry I couldn't give you a better answer, m'lady" I bowed with a cheeky smile.

"Ew, you're so cheesy" Gemini twittered, hitting my shoulder repeatedly.

She looked away, her cheeks filled with blush. Yes! Gemini was easily teased and I love the fact that I could make her blush, for me its like watching the sunrise.

There I go again sounding all perverted.

The teacher finally came in, tiny water droplet on his coat, which he took off and hung it on the coat rack.

After a quick greeting and introduction the class was about to start. "In today's class, you'll be painting what we love either a fruit, food, person, place, whatever as long as you like it" Mr Phoenix said, tying his apron around his waist.

"That's easy" Gemini beamed, balling her fist. "What are you gonna paint?" She turned to me.

"It's a surprise, now focus on yours, you don't see me asking" I started pouring my paint on the palette.

"Okay you big meanie" Gemini hissed, staring at her blank canvass.

------

After a while, we were all done with our artworks and I was so unsure of mine.

"Now can I see what you painted?" Gemini peered.

"No"

"Dude, that's no fair"

The teacher instructed us to keep our works in front of the class, there were looks of different paintings like, coffee, pineapples, a beach, Gemini painted a sunset and then there was mine, a painting of Gemini painting.

Cliché I know but hear me out.

-------

Now Gemini and I were seated in a café, the calming sound of rain hitting the roofs, cars, ground and practically anything.

The atmosphere was kinda awkward now as Gemini held her latte with both hands, her eyes wandering around the scented café. "I never knew you liked seeing me paint, that nice" she flashed a bright smile.

"That too, but mainly because I like you" I shrugged. Gemini's jaws drop and a blush ran across her cheeks. "Platonically of course"

Gemini's grin faltered a bit. "Oh that's great"

After the rain died down, we went out the café and I insisted on taking her home.

"Wanna paint the sea on Saturday?" Gemini prodded.

"Yeah, I'd love to" I waved goodbye. Gemini grabbed her door knob when I stopped her. "Gem, about the platonic thing"

"Yeah?" Gemini turned, giving me attention.

My breath itched in my throat and I began weaving with my words. "What I mean is I like you, a lot and I'd like for us to. . ." I trailed off again.

I've come too far to back down now.
What was I doing?

"I'd like for us to, you know. . .date?"

Gemini froze and her brows slowly shot up. "Yea, Yes" she grinned, hugging me tight, burying her face on my neck.

I ran my fingers through her hair as we maintained that position for a while.

Ah! Satisfaction feels great.

----------------------------------------------------------
Cut!

Pls vote and comment the next ship

Cya💙