7 minutes in heaven Aries(f) x Scorpio (m)

Requested by @waterandearth10

Aries has hosted a sleepover and invited her closest friends.
"OMG Arithus is gonna be so fun" Pisces effused as she came with some pillows.
"Assuming everyone would come" Aries pouted looking at their few number.
It was only Pisces and Libra who came.

"Don't worry I'm sure...... " Libra said before the door bell rang.
"I bet that's them" Pisces rushed to the door.

"HEL.... lo" her smile disappeared seeing it was the pizza guy.
"Delivery for Aries" He pointed the pizza at her.

"We can still have fun" Libra pouted when the door bell rang again.
"I'll go get it" Libra opened the door.
"Did someone ordered for awesomeness " Leo flexed his biceps as Libra blushed seeing her crush so close to her.

Soon after more of them came except Capricorn and Scorpio.

"Ari you still look worried" Pisces noticed.
"um....um" Aries faltered before the door bell rang making her to jump.
"I'll go get it" she chimed.

She opened the door as Capricorn and Scorpio were standing there.
" Oh hi,  you came she wore a great smile. "Not that I cared" she scoffed as she looked at Scorpio.

"Are you sure about that" Capricorn  tittered as Aries was blushing from her own comment.
"pftt,  whatever" Scorpio shoved his hands into his pockets.

"Quit being a jerk and greet the lovely lady" Capricorn  nudged him.
Scorpio looked at Aries and ended up blushing.
"Forgive his shyness,  he only have a crush on you" Capricorn said adjusting the lamp stand.

"I DON'T" Scorpio yelled.
"em...you can come in" Aries shrieked  before running to Pisces and Libra.

After so many games they  played Sagittarius  shouted.  "let's play 7 minutes in heaven"

The first people paired was Gemini and Virgo, a while they were gone the others kept themselves busy by chattering while Aries and Scorpio  kept themselves busy by avoiding eye contact.
A while later they came back wincing from the bright light.

The next pair was unfortunately Aries and Scorpio.

When they got to the dark room it was all silence between them before Scorpio spoke.
"About what Capricorn said" he started.
"I know.....you probabaly came cause you had nothing better to do" Aries fiddled with her hair.

'I came cause.... Cause....youd be here"  Scorpio stuttered rubbing his nape.
"Capricorn wasn't joking I do have a crush on you and I was wondering if you like me back" Scorpio blushed.

"I kinda like you too"  Aries said before Scorpio hugged her, she lifted her eyes and he ended up kissing her.
"please don't tell anyone" he added just before Pisces switched on the lights supdised to see both of them standing so close to each other

-----------------------------------------------------------
Cut.... Next scene people
Let me know what you think.

Also please comment the next ship and please vote thanks

Cya