Teach me how to love Libra(f)x Capricorn (m)

It all happened two months ago when Libra sat talking to her friends when Capricorn insisted on talking to her.
Weird enough he was talking to her but doing it at the top of the roof made it scarier.
Standing very close to the edge and the wind dancing in their hair Libra gulped a couple of times from the height they stood.

Capricorn wore his normal rocky expression as Libra tried to ask why they were there.
"I have a job offer for you" he started.
"What job" Libra quivered seeing she was talking to her crush that looks like the boys you'd see on magazines.

"For you to be my girlfriend I'll pay you a hundred dollars every month" he continued.
Capricorn had a slight different ways of expressing himself along with the habit of paying people for no important reason.

"Um...I don't... Know how go reply" Libra stuttered.
"A yes will suffice" Capricorn said looking into the distance.
"Yes" she grit her teeth trying to put her confusion in order.
"Great, work begins first thing tomorrow morning" Capricorn said before leaving.

Since then her job began he paid her for little things like go visit and stuff.

"So you're off to work then" Sagittarius asked as she laid in Libra's bed.
"Its not work, he's my boyfriend....I think, but I'm going go teach him" Libra took her phone.
"Teach him what silly" Sagittarius mused.
"Teach him how to love" Libra said before leaving.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Libra arrived at Capricorn's house and made her way to his room.

"Why are you here I didn't pay you to come" Capricorn closed his laptop.
"You don't have to pay me for every single thing, I'm here to give you a lesson about it" she took a sit.

"And how much do you want for it" Capricorn said taking out some money.
"Look I know you work hard and have a lot of money, but I have to do some things for free" Libra sighed.

"First, don't have to pay and you don't have to be strict" she said taking off his tie.
"You...you have to blush, laugh do some silly embarrassing things" Libra continued.
"But...." Capricorn raised his brow.
"It doesn't mean you're weak it means you're in love" she got closer trying to force his face into a smile.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Several lessons passed and still no progress.

"Capricorn that day you call me go that building roof and ask...and offered me this job, well I was happy but now I'm sad I was hoping to get a boyfriend not a boss, I'm sorry I can't work for you any longer" Libra said before sighing heavily.

"I resign"

"What...but I have feelings for you" Capricorn's voice dropped.
"But you don't show it, you are too stiff I wanna be in a relationship not a job" she wailed.

Libra was about to leave when Capricorn grabbed her by the waist and kissed her he leaned to her ear and whispered.
"Don't go, please teach me how to love"
Leaving a smile on her face.

-----------------------------------------------------------
That's it people, take five.
Thanks so much for reading don't forget to vote and comment the next ship.
Cya!!!