Sweet notes Leo(f) x Virgo(m)

Requested by @LemonadeKass
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      "Remember that time you helped me out in my chemistry test?" Libra asked and Virgo nodded.

They were currently in the boys locker room after a hard day of hearing their gym teacher shouting.

The other boys were gone and it was both of them left now.

"Well I can help you out now" Libra grinned, his dimples in full display. "You can write letters and I'll pass them to Leo, I share my English class with her so its easier"

Virgo paused for a while thinking the whole thing over. If there's one thing he had learnt from his pessimistic cousin, Capricorn, is that there's always a downside to everything.

"Uh. . . isn't it dangerous?" He croaked.

"Fine, we'll wait another three month for you to say 'hi' then"

Forgetting his cousin's number one rule, Virgo agreed. "Fine, but please don't read it, I'll be super embarrassed"

Libra heaved a heavy sigh and agreed.

-----
After spending the night thinking hard Virgo came up with the most romantic thing he could think of.

"I swear if this letter says "hi" I'm going to reap it into smithereens" Libra gripped with annoyance, holding up the note.

"Uh. . .lemme add something else" Virgo took the note from him, he sat on his desk thinking what his romantic cousin, Taurus, would do.

Being smart and observant he wrote.

'I love your healthy hair and flawless skin'

Leo loved compliments, she enjoyed being praised and appreciates when people notice even the littlest things about her.

------

Both dudes watched as Leo blushed when she saw the note, and being the bragging kind she called her friends and showed it to them.

"Nice my man, next note when?" Libra shook Virgo's shoulders.

"I don't know" he shrugged. "But not everyday, so it wont creep her out

"Okay, how about every  Monday to say 'hello' and every Friday to say 'goodbye'?"

Virgo agreed to Libra's suggestion, smiling.

He was finally moving.

-----

     'Thanks for all the sweet notes, I'd like for us to meet, please<3'

Its been a month since Virgo started writing to Leo, and she decided to write back.

"She never said where to meet" Virgo's smile disappeared.

Both boys were currently in the boy's locker room where this all started, thinking of how Virgo would meet up with Leo.

"Just walk up to her and say 'hi' you got this" Libra encouraged him, with a never ending smile.

"But you're always against my 'hi'?" Virgo fretted.

"Not today brother, not today"

-----

Leo rubbed her hands anxiously, thinking about how she messed up. "How did I forget to write where to meet" she tapped her feet, sitting under the oak tree.

"Um. . .hi?" She heard from behind her,  Leo turned to see a slightly pale boy with dark silky brown hair, a pair of mesmerizing green eyes, pouty lips and freckles that laid crossed his cheeks like star dust.

"Hi? Do you need anything?" She asked, trying to hide her worrying state.

How was Virgo going to put to words why he was here?

He rubbed his nape, nervously. "I'm. . .the person who writes you those notes"

Leo's eyes lit up, the person who lifted her confidence even more, who noticed tiny details she barely even realises, who makes her smiles and looks forward to 'Mondays' was finally in front of her, all nervous and. . .cute?

"Oh" she smiled, hugging him tightly, she loved that sense of comfort, and when he hugged her back she felt cold but in a good way. . .? Why was her feelings all jumbled up? Leo wondered.

"I wanted to say thank you, those letters really meant a lot, what's your name?"

"Virgo" he bit his lips, trying to ease up his racing heart.

"You're so nervous and its cute" Leo giggled. "How about we hang out more, sounds nice right?"

Virgo needed time to process what she had just said, after being called cute by his crush he stopped functioning for a while. "Y..yes, I'd like that" he finally replied.

"I'd like to talk more, but I gotta go" Leo brought out her phone, she gave him her number and left, not before spearing a light kiss in his cheek.

That was it, the end of his poor heart.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Cut. . .that's a wrap fellas.

Pls vote and comment the next ship

Cya 💙