Game on(platonic): Gemini(m) x Aquarius(m)

Requested by @ColdBoldLeg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Gemini stepped into the arcade, embracing the warmness. It was pretty cold outside considering the fact that it was autumn.

He rubbed his hands together, searching for which game to play. Still shivering from the cold, he huffed and puffed repeatedly.

After scanning the arcade, his eyes finally landed on a racing game. "Eh, why not?' Gemini shrugged walking towards the empty gaming machine.

"Excuse me bro" I rough voice startled Gemini. The person stood in from of his desired gaming machine, dressed in a very puffy black hoodie and a beanie that covered his. . .blue hair?

"You don't just cut through people like that" Gemini voiced, frowning at the boy in front of him.

The boy irked a brow at Gemini, his grin fading. "Pardon me, I have no manners"

"Rude" Gemini mumbled to himself.
He scanned the arcade for another game to play.

Just like ever other day, the arcade  was filled with excited people staring wide eyed at the screens.

Gemini wasn't a fan of gory games but he was willing to try it out this one time. He sat down, grabbing the console. 

"Zombie hunter" Gemini heard from behind him. He snapped his neck to who ever said it.

"What are you doing here?" Gemini glowered.

The blue hair guy shrugged, taking a seat next to Gemini. "I got bored of that" he retorted.

"I don't care, I was here first" Gemini firmly held the console, turning his attention to the screen.

"Okay, I'll just watch you play and maybe give you some pointers, I'm excellent at this game"

"Cool! But don't" Gemini frowned.

"Stop being difficult"

"Stop being mean"

"I'm not mean, but I appreciate the compliment" The taller male smirked. "I'm Aquarius, by the way"

"I didn't ask, now stop distracting me"

"And you call me mean" Aquarius scoffed, he watched Gemini struggling to play the game and remarked. "You suck at this"

"Leave me alone, go play some other game" Gemini groaned.

Gemini made several attempt but always ended up failing after leaving the house. "Darn it" He swore.

"Want my help now?" Aquarius asked.

"No" Gemini angrily stomped out of arcade. Aquarius followed him out asking if he was alright. "I am, now stop following me"

"I'm not, I so happen to be going the same way as you" Aquarius replied, Shrugging off his rudeness. "Are you angry cause you can't play?

"No, I'm angry cause you won't stop following me" Gemini jibed.

"You seem fun, except the whole being rude part"

"I'm not fun"

"Its cute when you're  trying to act grumpy"

"I'm not cute"

"Okay let's bet, we'll go back to the arcade play any racing a game of your choice whoever loses buys coffee for the winner, bet?"

Gemini paused, contemplating on the thought. "Game on"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short crappy chapter.
I'm having a mind block.

Pls vote and comment the next ship
Cya💚