Wrong bride Gemini (f) x Scorpio (m)

Requested by @Celinabree
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two months passed and nothing changed, the couples would still sleep in separate room and barely talk to each other unless it was critically necessary.

Scorpio didn't like Gemini a bit and she didn't care or make an effort to change that.

She was all smiley with everyone except him, she'd joke with everyone except him, she likes everyone except him. Same goes to Scorpio.

The only thing they had in common was the exciting feeling of the divorce date drawing near.

Why they hate each other? You may wonder.

It all started on Scorpio's wedding day to Gemini's cousin Libra, but she mysteriously went AWOL and Gemini's parent had to plead with her to take her place to avoid disgrace.

The very moment Scorpio opened the Vail, the same angry expression had never left his face.

And since he was dating Libra, Gemini never liked him, she only did this for her parents, uncle and for the sake of humanity.

So here they are now!!

-------

"I don't like you"

"I don't care"

This has became the anthem of the house each time they interacted. Gemini stormed off the kitchen, heading to her room.

Scorpio watched her leave, before sitting back on the couch. 'This wasn't her fault, she was also dragged into this' Scorpio thought, pinching his nose.

"Hey" Scorpio said, knocking softly on her door.

"Go away" Gemini yelled.

Scorpio kept knocking til she got irritated. "What do you want from me?" Gemini jeered, opening the door violently.

"Get dressed, we are going out"

"No" she tried closing the door, but he caught it glaring at her.

"I said get dressed we are going out" he repeated, sounding more aggressive now.

"I said no" Gemini retorted.

"Fine, I did my best" Scorpio said before leaving.

------

"Hi, sorry for yesterday" Gemini fiddled with her hair, lowering her head.

There was a loud silence before Scorpio answered. "It's fine" he simply shrugged.

The two stood basking in the awkward silence. "So. . .um you still wanna go out?" Scorpio asked and Gemini nodded.

The two has never been seen in public together, and Gemini decided to go with something exciting ✨The amusement park✨

Scorpio wasn't a fan of this place, the whirling and twirling made his dizzy and he hate the sound of people screaming.

"Let's try that one first" Gemini beamed, pointing at the ridiculously high ride.

"Are you sure?" Scorpio took a look at the ride, stepping back a bit.

Gemini kept insisting to go on every ride that that came cross til the day went over.

Scorpio on the other hand was dizzy and felt very sick, gagging once in a while.

"You look pale, are you okay?" Gemini held his shoulder, looking at Scorpio with perhaps a little concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Scorpio gave a little nod.

"Ice cream?" She tilted her head, pointing the sweet treat at him which he took, still trembling a bit.

Gemini smiled a bit, she wouldn't admit it to herself but he looked kinda cute with the bunny ears she had force him to wear. "Let's go" Gemini pulled him to the car, insisting on driving since he wasn't feeling too well.

------

"Did you. . .?"

"Wow you're heavier than I thought" Gemini grinned a bit, placing breakfast on the table. Scorpio paused looking at her, a little embarrassed. "What? Its not my fault you passed out and the least I can do is make breakfast as an appreciation gift for yesterday"

Scorpio had passed out on their ride back home and Gemini had to drag him to his room.

The two ate in comfortable silence!

------

The date was finally here and both parents and a lawyer was present.

After the peasantries and the formal talk, blah blah blah, you know the drill.

"Are you okay?" Gemini's mom patted her back, she nodded flashing a small smile.

"Before signing I'd like to say something" Scorpio stood up, earning everyone's attention. "Gemini is an amazing person and I'd like to give it another try"

"Are you sure?" His dad asked and he nodded, he turned to Gemini. "Are you okay with this?"

"There's no harm in trying" Gemini replied, with a grin.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Oml I'm hungry

Anyways, what's your favorite I've cream flavor?
Let's look for our I've cream twin

Pls vote and comment the next ship

Cya 💙