Cute kidnapper: Gemini(f) x Aquarius(m)

Requested by @Celinabree
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything was dark, there wasn't a sound to be heard.

The only thing she could feel was a stinging headache, making her a bit dizzy.

Gemini lifted her head when she heard the sound of a door opening, followed by a series of steps on the marble floor that approached her.

The closer the steps the faster her heart beats. It stopped and Gemini could  feel someone was in front of her.

"Wakey wakey" she heard a deep voice say, and then felt the blindfold being taken off.

She winced, trying to avoid the light that shone brightly, illuminating the room. It took a while for her eyes to adjust. All the while the person in front of her was quietly observing her every movements.

Gemini finally opened her eyes just to see a blonde dude with extremely messy hair, a pair of round frames that sat on his small nose, that protected his deep blue eyes. He had chubby cheeks that she wanted to poke so badly, and there was a steady pout on his lips.

"Lemme guess, I've been kidnapped" Gemini questioned, her voice still raspy from being passed out.

"Exactly" The male replied, he took a step before, placing his hands on her chair. "But I could let you go easily and unharmed" he whispered.

"Unharmed? Bro you got spaghetti arms, what on earth are you gonna do?" She scoffed, wiggling her tied hands, irrigated. "Speaking of hands, can you untie mine? Its so uncomfortable"

Aquarius wasn't really found of this, his brothers and father had forced him to be in charge of the newly kidnapped victim.

He stepped back, clearing his throat. "Very well, but don't try anything stupid"

"What could I possibly do a strong man like you?" Gemini grinned as she battered her eyelids. Aquarius shrugged and untied her hands. "By the way, Mr kidnapper wh. . ."

Aquarius felt awkward being called that, so he interject her sentence. "You can call me Aquarius"

"I didn't ask, I don't care, and are you suppose to tell me your name?" Gemini irked a brow, rubbing her wrist that tingled from being tied up. "Can't believe I'm teaching you your job"

"Its not my job" Aquarius whined. "And my name isn't actually Aquarius"

"Oh really, what is it then?"

"Its Taurus"

"You just told me your actual name, are you new at this?"

Aquarius wanted to change the subject so he didn't answer to her question. "Shouldn't you be afraid?"

"My dad and mom are both cops, so no" Gemini smiled, lightly shrugging.

"What if I. . ."

"Oh yes, and my uncle too" she cut him off. "And my aunty and older sister are in the military, my cousin is on the navy and my grandfather was. . ."

"Please stop, I'm tryna look intimidating here" Aquarius frowned.

"Not working spaghetti" Gemini sneered before kicking the chair towards Aquarius and took off.

She opened the door and ran into the hallway, only to bump into a red headed dude with broad shoulders and not so spaghetti arms. "Is this how you babysit?" He grabbed Gemini's hands, asking Aquarius who ran out of the room searching for her.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again" Aquarius lowered his head.

"It better not" He jeered tying Gemini back down.

"That's your boss?" Gemini queried as soon as the door shut.

"My elder brother" Aquarius retorted sitting on a couch, he sighed, using his hands to cover his face. "I'm a disappointment"

"Yes, you are" Gemini snickered.

"Not helping" Aquarius wailed, glaring at Gemini.

"Wasn't planning to"

"You're mean"

"Thank you"

"I hate you"

"I love you too, Taurus"

"My name is Aquarius, not Taurus" Aquarius flushed bright red from her comment.

"Don't tell the victim your name for Pete's sake" An older man walked in, he took Aquarius to the corner, whispering inaudible words to him.

He left leaving Aquarius with a shocked expression.

"You know you really don't look the way you sound" Gemini chatted, still struggling to get loose. "You look like this little cute bunny but you sound like a dragon, its funny"

"Uh, thanks?" He rubbed his nape, still anxious about the news from the older man.

"Can you please untie me? I promise I won't run away" Gemini pleaded, with her best puppy dog eyes.

"You're gonna die" Aquarius croaked.

"Haha funny, now untie me"

"Today, my dad is gonna kill you, that's what he just said"

"You suck as kidnapping, you're not supposed to tell me"

"I don't wanna be a kidnapper, I wanna an artist but I being forced into it just to prove I'm not worthless and waste of oxygen"

"That's deep, lol sucks to be you"

"I'm gonna help you escape" Aquarius untied Gemini. He checked the door if anyone was coming. "I have this secret tunnel I use to sneak out from time to time"

"Look at you, being all badas. . ." Gemini tried to speak but he used his hand to cover her mouth.

"No talking" he shushed her.

After passing the guards and sneaking into the tunnel, Gemini and Aquarius made it to a small attic. "You can find your way from here" Aquarius said, going back to the tunnel. "One more thing, punch me"

"No, why would I?" Gemini said fretfully, taking a step back.

"So it'd look like you escaped"

Gemini lightly hit Aquarius's cheeks. "That's not hard enough"

She tried again, hitting his eye this time. "Perfect" Aquarius winced from the pain. "Now get going"

"Thanks" Gemini smiled. "And one more thing" she said making Aquarius to halt. Gemini stood on her toes, placing a light peck on his cheek. "Now, you can go" they both smiled, feeling very flustered.

---------------------------------------------------------
And that's all

Pls vote and comments the next ship

Cya💙