Chapter 29 * Revelations

Julie

Bash!

Out of the blur,Nick came out of nowhere and hit Austin on his face when he hugged me. Austin fell into my arms as he wiped his blood away from the corner of his mouth and looked at Nick furiously.

I gaped and shouted at him. "Nick! Why did you do that?!"

Nick heaved furiously. "Why did you do that?!"

I look at him questioningly. "What?! What did I do?! All I did was hug him!"

"That! You hugged him!" He scowls. "For what?!"

Why is he acting like a jealous person now? He was having a date with his first love and hurted me and now he doesn't want me to hug anyone? He's the reason of my pain and he doesn't want me to be comforted? What the hell does he want from me? I don't understand him anymore.

"Hey,you're the one who made her cry and you don't want her to be comforted?!" Austin scowls at him.

A tear dropped from my eye again and Nick looked at me in bafflement,which hurt me the most because he doesn't even know he's hurting someone.

Turning to Austin,I help him up and say,"Come on,let's go. We have to take care of that bleeding."

We stood up and walked away,but he grabbed my hand facing me to him.

"Julie,wait. Let me explain."

"Ofcourse you want to. You guys,that's your favorite words. Let me explain." With that,we walked away leaving him in confusion.

He should figure out himself why I'm acting like this. It's his fault but he doesn't know it. But is it his fault? That's what's confusing me. If I should really be hurt or not because I could be the fool. The fool who had to love a guy like him.

Why did I ever have to feel this way for him? Of all the guys in the world,why him? With all the complications in his life. I could've just sticked with Austin all this time. He liked mr after all anyway. And I like him first.

If only there was a way to easily forget him.

"Hey." Austin breaks in. "Don't think about it too much. It'll hurt you even more."

I glance at him and force a smile.

I just couldn'ts top thinking about things. I can't believe an ordinary girl like me is in this situation.

"Tell you what," He says. "let's stop on that convenience store and I'll buy you some icecream."

"Austin,we still have to take care of that bruise."

He parks the car infront of the store and unlocks his door. "Then I'll buy some first aids."

I nod and say,"Okay.".

He steps out and looks at me questioningly. "Aren't you gonna come out?"

"Nah. I think I'll be fine here."

I'm really not in the mood to go out and have fun. Or eat ice cream. I'll just accept his offer cause he's being a great help to me now. I can't even believe the guy who always bullied me would be the one to comfort me now.

"Okay,I'll be back."

I nod and he walks inside.

5 minutes..10 minutes..

Knock! Knock!

I turn to the window and see a guy beaming at me. His clothes weren't that amicable. White sando under a brown leather jacket with black ripped jeans and a cap on his head that had a seal I didn't know.