Chapter 31

(Chapter song ‘Halcyon and On and On’ by Orbital)
GRAHAM – The Blue Moon

“I’ve been alive now, for what?  Seven years?  Never, in that time, did I think I’d be here right now.”  I straighten my tie and take the beer Darcy has for me. 
“You deserve it, man.  Destiny gave you a shit deal.  I’d say a mate is a pretty big compensation package.”  He grins and takes a swig.
“I’d say.”  Peter claps my shoulder.  “Having two yous in your head, must have been hell.” 
I chuckle.  “It was.  I suppose if I wasn’t as scared as I was, I could have enjoyed it a bit.  He did put me in some interesting situations.” 
“Dude.  You’re lucky your ass didn’t land in prison.”  Brody laughs.
“True.” I smile, clink his bottle and tip my bottle back. 
Sawyer rubs his hands together.  “So, we ready to party at the palace?”  He grins mischievously.
“I can’t believe he built a fucking castle.”  Ash grumbles.
“Zan’s the king.  I’m surprised it took him this long.”  Mateo crosses his arms and smirks.
“Ricky castle blocked him.  With the mountain down, she had no choice but to give in to his Royal whining.”  Darcy chuckles.
“I do not whine.” 
We look behind Darcy who drops his head.  “Fuck.” 
We all snicker as Zander grabs Darcy’s nape.  “That mouth of yours is going to land you some place your shiny smile will not like.”  Zander says in his ear.
Darcy raises his head and smiles.  “You love my smile, Zander.  Admit it.” 
“Yeah, I do.”  He smirks and hits him upside the head.
“Ow.” Darcy scowls as he rubs it. 
I reach out my hand.  “Zan.  Thanks for showing up.”
He shakes my hand then puts them in his pockets.  “You think I’d miss seeing you get mated up.  I’ve been to every single bonding of Alphas on this council.  I’m not missing the last one.”  He lifts his chin.  “Besides, I have seen all forms of life on this planet, but a Kitsune is truly special.  You’re lucky.”
“I am.”  I say humbly. 
Zander walks over to me and takes my nape.  He leans his head close to mine. “I never apologized or thanked you for your sacrifice.  You died for me and suffered more because of my father.  For that, I will forever be in your debt.” 
I roll my eyes to him.  “Can I have your penthouse?” 
He points to me.  “Uh…no.”
“Damn.”  I hang my head.
We all laugh until it’s interrupted by a soft voice.
“Koibito.”
I turn and my face falls.  She looks like a Japanese princess.  Her red dress flows to the floor.  Her subtle make up is perfect and her hair is up in decorative sticks.  Locks frame her face so well, my heart is literally aching.
My brows stitch up as I slowly walk to her.  She smiles a shy smile and bows her head.
I slowly raise her chin and stare into her beautiful eyes.  The other Lunas float around us to their mates, but I’m lost in mine.  “You’re stunning.  Like a gorgeous sunrise rising over the mountain peaks.”  A smile tugs at my lips as I see her blush. 
I pull her to my lips and give her the softest kiss I can.  My lips show her how much love I have for her. 
“Ok.  We better go before the moon passes.”  Jake claps my back and I break the kiss. 
I look to Kita.  “You ready?”
She nods.  “Yes.” 
I present my arm to her and she takes it.
We walk out of Jake’s pack house and I point up. “Do you see it?” 
“Yes.  It’s beautiful.”  She smiles.
The world was doused in deep blue light.  The moon was full and floated across the clear star filled sky.  We’re still hours out, but I can already the power of how special this moon is. 
When I died, I thought about the mate I’d be leaving behind.  I truly thought it was over for me.  That my demise put me out of the Mate race.  Thank God, I was wrong.  I know in my soul Kita's mine.
I help her into the limo and get in behind her.  The driver opens the roof and admiration fills me as Kita sits up and watches the passing skyscrapers covered in the moons light. 
The Maximus Palace is small in comparison to his real castle, but already thousands are all over the property and coming in and out when we get there.  Spotlights sway across the sky as we climb the steps into palace.  I can feel the music play on my chest as we approach.
The Alphas walk ahead and I spy Wes with Thea.  They’re kissing while leaning on the carved, stone railing. 
I smile when I see Cass with Ember.   He’s hugging her and giving sweet kisses.   I’m surprised they showed.  I would have thought a couple of love bugs would be busy right now. 
Deacon steps in front of us to walk in with Jenny on his arm.  He whispers something in her ear, she turns a thousand shades of red and he bellows out a laugh as she slaps his arm.  I also Oliver enter the door with Ezra and Nala is engrossed in a conversation with Curtis.  The only one I’m not seeing is Adam.  It's a shame because I know his dad would have loved having him here.
There’s something up with him.  Quinn Preston had problems with his dad, but Adam’s feel way worse.  It’s like he doesn’t want to even acknowledge his dad as his father.  That ‘not getting attached’ statement also has me curious.  Hopefully, I’ll run into him before he disappears again.  I feel like I need to help him with this. 
Inside was amazing.  I pushed Adam aside and took in the ball.  Crystals hung from the ceiling, looking like stars as the lights hit them.  Everyone was here. 
A clear glass ceiling lit up the entire ballroom.  The moon was on full display.  The stone walls were decorated in rich red curtains and the floor held hundreds of people, laughing, dancing and having a great time. 
The VIP section was cornered off for The Alphas and the Demon hunters, my little pet name for us who went after Lefu. 
The Alphas take their seats and I sit Kita down at the red cloth covered table.  I sit in my chair and turn.  “Wow, Zander.  You guys went all out!” 
He sits back with Ricky at his side.  “The Queen went all out.  I just showed up.”  He winks and tips his bottle back.
“Well, someone has to.  The place would look like a dungeon if I left it up to you.”  She arches a brow as she crosses her arms.
He side eyes her.  “Shut up.  You like my dungeon.”  The corner of his lip ticks up and he bounces his brow.
“Yes, I do, but that's beside the point.”  She smirks.
The table practically spits their drinks as they break into laughter. 
I lean to Kita.  “Let’s take a walk.”  I whisper in her ear. 
“I’d like that.”  She smiles and I take her hand. 
I lead her out to the first floor terrace.  The wind gently blows across the open desert as the garden lights light up a professionally decorated property. 
She leans on the stone railing and looks over the garden.  I cage her in my arms behind her and lean on the ledge.
She leans her head on mine and closes her eyes.  I wrap my arms around her.  “You know, I’ve been thinking.  If the moon turns out to be not what I want, Kita…”
She spins around in my arms.  “I made up my mind, Koibito.  I’m staying here…with you.” 
“You are?”  I whisper.  “Your power.”
“Inari told me to believe in you and I am.  You give me power, Graham.  I feel it in my heart.  I feel the energy inside you and I want you to feel mine.”  She locks with my eyes and my face softens. 
My heart thumps harder on my ribs, my wolf is dancing his fool heart out and I’m done.  I cannot believe she’d put so much into me, of all people.  This sacrifice she’s making for me, I don’t think I can measure up. 
I swallow.  “You really mean that, don’t you?” 
She nods.  “Yes.  I am as sure of this as you are.  We are two and I want to become one…with you.” 
I bite my lip and look up to the sky.  I see the moon approach its peak.  I look back down at her.  “You know what?  Let’s get out of here.  Go somewhere quiet.” 
She stands on her toes and kisses me.  Her soft hands hold my cheeks.  Her delicate tongue meets mine and I wrap my arms around her. 
I hold the back of her head and deepen the kiss.  My chest feels like it’s on fire.  My breathing speeds up and her arousal is surrounding me with her scent.  It feels like we’re engulfed in stars and static crawls across my skin as I kiss her. 
She slowly pulls back and I look around.  It’s like a bright white moon and snow quietly falls from the clear sky.
The bare, dark trunks loom behind us as a small river drifts along its banks beside us.  I look up and the full white moon moves across its path. 
“The moon.” 
She leans to me.  “Wait for it.”  She grins. 
A few seconds later, the white moon disappears and the blue moon appears on the other side of the starry sky.  I don’t remember looking up when I was here last.  This is amazing.
The forest turns deep blue and everything I felt before, ramped up a million times. 
I look down at Kita and I didn’t think she could be any more beautiful than she did when our eyes met.
I suck in a breath and slam my lips on hers.  The blue moon crosses the sky and is cut in half by its white side.  It felt like I was struck right in the heart by it. The peak shone incredibly bright.  Both colors mix together and shower down on us as the bond snaps. 
Kita moans on my lips and I hold her so fucking tight.  It pulsates in my chest and I feel her.  All of her.  Her heart and energy completely connects to mine.  It’s like our souls are touching.  Oh my God.  This…I couldn’t…I don’t deserve it. 
The heat rose to unbearable levels, even in the snow.  Right here, beside the river bank, I have to.  She’s absolutely irresistible to me.  My arousal is through the roof and the pressure in my pants is getting worse by the second.
I’m wasting no time marking my mate.
I take out her hair and it falls down her back.  I rip off the my tie and suit jacket.  I tear off my shirt and her long nails dig into my skin as I kiss the hell out of her. 
I pull the zipper down on the back of her dress and it falls down to the ground, billowing around her sensual legs.  My eyes widen when I see she was completely naked underneath it.  My lip ticks up and I lift her up under her ass.  She wraps her legs around me, her unhindered lust hits me and my wolf goes nuts. 
She takes out my ponytail and grabs my hair as I twirl her around.  Stopping, I lower us to the snowy ground.  We’re so hot, the cold can’t even touch us.
I hover over her and stare into her eyes as I break the kiss.  “Mine.”  I mumble on her lips with a smirk.
“Mine.”  She pants. 
“Damn right.”  I growl and my hand slides down her body to the apex of her thighs. 
My fingers hit her wet slit and she rolls her head back with a moan.  My wolf howls and I lick my lips. 
I watch her closely as my body fills with fiery passion. 
The moons light shines down.  Her naked body is on full display for me and I’m enjoying every second as the bond snaps. 
Pleasuring her will be the best thing I’ll ever do.  My Luna deserves the best. 
My fingers rub her wetness in as I kiss her again.  My dick throbs behind my zipper and her scent intoxicates me as I find her clit and rub circles around it.
“Yes…Koibito…”  She breathes on my lips.  “I love you.”
“I love you so fucking much.”  I bruise her lips and rub her clit harder. 
She moans louder on my mouth and her nails dig into my shoulder. 
I find her entrance and squeeze a finger into her tight pussy.  She’s so warm and wet, I don’t think I’m lasting long this time. 
“Yess!  Graham!”  She breaks the kiss and I stroke her head as I nip and bite her chest.  I lick the soft skin of her breast and pull her hard, pink nipple into my mouth with my teeth.  I suck and nip my way back up to her neck.  Her fabulous, juicy skin tastes so good.  It’s even more intense, but I don’t think it’s the bond.  It feels like her sensations are being boosted by my alter.  Everything he felt, compounded with mine and the bond just maxed out all my senses. 
I find her spot as her moans increase.  Her wetness flows and her legs shake.  The heat is pouring off her and I can feel her orgasm build as I pump my finger in her pussy. 
I pull out and she almost whines. 
I smile as I break the kiss.  “You’re not coming on my hand tonight.  Come here.” 
I make her yelp, as I pull her into my lap.  I pull her lips to mine and get to work on my pants.  I pull them down with my boxers and kick them off.
I pull back from her lips,  lick my fingers and slam them in her pussy.  My hand rubs her hard to work her back up. 
“GOD, YESSS!”  She holds my neck and falls back.  I bite her breasts as I work her slit.  My chest vibrates as I lick every inch of her.
“My little fox wants something better, doesn’t she?”  I mumble on her lips.
“Yes…please.”  She pants as her pussy drips on the head of my cock. 
I rub it up and down her and once I hook her entrance, I shove. 
“DAMN!”  The bond explodes in my chest as her walls wrap around my entire shaft. 
“YESSSS!” 
I lean back on one hand and hold her waist.  I start to thrust hard.  “Fuck, Kita…Yes, baby…Take it.”  I grit as I watch my length take full strokes inside her hot, wet pussy. 
She bounces on my dick like a goddess.  Her hair bouncing behind her.  She slips a hand behind her hair and lifts it up as she rocks her ass and I almost blow right there. 
“Shit…Kita…Your pussy’s so tight…”  I grind my teeth as her pussy walls start to clamp.
“Yes!  GRAHAM, YESSSSS!!”  She bucks faster and I slam her harder.  The two of us are in perfect rhythm together.  Her hair catches the falling snow flakes and our breath clouds.  The sweat steams of our bodies and the crows caw in the distance. 
Faster and harder, I lift up and I give her the best thrusts I have.  I have to get her over. 
Her screams echo through the trunks and her pussy strangles my cock.  A few more.
“YESSSSSS!!”
Her orgasm crashes, my wolf surfaces and my canines descend.  “Oh no you don’t!”  I growl, sit up, pull her to me, swipe her hair to the side and sink my teeth into skin.
Her arms wrap around me as I bite harder. 
“GOD, GRAHAM!!”
Her juices soak me and her pussy tries to push me over, but not yet.
As my venom enters her system, I’m flooded with blue power.  It hits me and makes me feel like I did when I was part of the universe.  I felt everywhere and nowhere.  Like I was part of Kita and everything.  I felt powerful and weak.  Cosmic and grounded.  It was the most euphoric thing I’ve ever felt in my life. 
Then it shifts.  It fills every corner of me, reverses and travels through my teeth into the mark now implanted on Kitas shoulder.
She screams even louder as I continue to thrust and extend her climax. 
I pull out, my eyes die down and lick the blood off her skin. As I speed up, I hold her neck and her ass.  “Make me yours, little fox.”  I smile though panting breath. 
She grins and tiny canines appear.  I tilt my head to her.  “Bite hard.” 
“Ok.”  She grins.
I reach up, wipe the sweat from her brow and give a deep thrust. 
I hold her hips and lift her up and down.  Fuck, she feels so perfect.  She looks perfect and her love is absolutely fulfilling. 
I watch her body rise and fall and it’s not long before my balls twitch and my abs tighten. 
I clench my teeth.  “Damn, baby.  I’m ready!” 
I present my neck to her and I feel her teeth on me.  It wasn’t much at first, but then she really bit down. 
“Holy shit!!”  I’m hit a new power.  A white, hot almost sun like power.  Like a super nova went off behind my eyelids.  I slam my eyes shut as I feel it enter from her teeth into me.  It was the same sort of feeling, but this was more like the life of galaxies and the death of stars.  The walls of reality break and the walls of dreams erect.  Like life was being created inside me.  This is too fucking unreal.  Everything I gave Kita, she gave me 10 fold.  It embedded into every atom.  It melded with me and redefined who I was.  What my purpose was.  This gift made me truly one with Kita even though we are so different. 
My release explodes and I fill her.  I spill every drop all over the inside of her walls. 
When I feel the last of it shoot, I kiss her temple.  I run my hand down the back of her head as I slow down.  She pulls her teeth out and licks my mark. 
I pull her head up.  Her eyes are slits. 
I move her disheveled hair.  “This wasn’t a regular marking was it?”  I whisper.
She smiles and look at me through desire filled eyes.  “No.”  She whispers back.  “The universe approves.”  She says as she stroked my cheeks with her thumbs.
I begin to laugh.  “Good.  Wouldn’t want to piss off the universe.” 
She laughs too and I consume her mouth, drowning in her luscious lips.  The bond solidifies in our hearts and we are one.
I look around.  “You know.  I’ve never once asked what this place was.”  I turn back to her.
“It’s Aokigahara.”  She replies.
I tilt my head.  “Aokigahara.  Where have I heard that name before?”
She looks down with a half smile then turns to the trees.  “In your world, the Suicide Forest.  The place where mortal beings shed their bodies by their own hand and their souls rest here while they cleanse and wait for their purpose.”
“Wait…This is purgatory?”  I arch a brow.
She nods.  “In your culture, yes.”
I blink a few times.  “We’re Alpha and Luna…of purgatory.”
“Yes.”  She confirms.
“And there’s souls here?”  My brows go up.
She nods again.  “Yes.  In the trees.  Sleeping.”
A wave of guilt flushes over me.  I turn to the trees and cup a hand to the side of my mouth.  “SORRY!!”  I yell across purgatory.
Crows let out a wave of caws as panicked flapping of wings were heard in return.
We break into hysterics as I hug her tight.
We teleported back to my place to continue our celebration without waking the dead.
Well, maybe my neighbors, but they’re used to it.