Chapter 60

When Sivir heard this, he nodded slightly: "Please wait in the living room first, Mianmian and I will come later."

Old Professor Tan nodded.

It was just that he didn't see the Duchess in the living room, so he came up to find the Madam himself with his old legs.

After watching Old Professor Tan turn to walk away with his hands behind his back, Sivir closed the door.

When he returned to the bed, Mianmian Rabbit had already hid under the pillow with a guilty conscience.

Just hide, but you haven't completely hidden yourself, the rabbit's buttocks and rabbit tail were exposed.

Sivir reached out and squeezed Mianmian Rabbit's tail ball.

"!" Mianmian Rabbit immediately shook his tail, and he crawled forward, shrinking further inside.

"Mianmian." Sivir called him.

Mianmian Rabbit turned around, got out from under the pillow, and looked around, [Did the person outside leave?]

His Excellency the Duke nodded.

Mianmian Rabbit became eager again: [Then I'll run around again!]

Sivir stretched out his hands in time, and grabbed the jumping Mianmian Rabbit.

He held him in front of him and kissed the top of Tu Mianmian's head, "Mianmian, you have to change back."

"Old Professor Tan has something to say to us." Sivir put Mianmian Rabbit in the middle of the bed, and helped cover him with the quilt, letting him free to change back.

Tu Mianmian: "..."

Mianmian shook his little head, and then shook his tail ball.

After stretching, he felt that being active helped, and the sullen energy in his body had disappeared.

That's great.

The good boy Mianmian kneaded his paws under the quilt, and reluctantly agreed to change back.

Ba la la energy!

Become a Two-leg!

Tu Mianmian, who had turned back into a two-legged, took the clothes from the Lord Duke, dressed neatly, and hurriedly went downstairs to find Old Professor Tan.

——

Professor Tan was waiting in the living room.

He was sitting on the sofa, looking down at several paper reports with a pensive look on his face.

Beside Professor Tan, the nurse robots, Judy, Butler Anderson and others were all waiting.

Sivir and Tu Mianmian were a little puzzled when they saw this formation after heading downstairs.

Sivir strode forward, while Tu Mianmian hid behind, and slowly came to the side of the sofa, sat down and looked left and right: "What's the matter?"

Old Professor Tan came back to his senses, raised his head and smiled lovingly at Tu Mianmian: "Duchess."

"I have two things to say to the Duchess and Your Grace." Old Professor Tan sorted out the paper report in his hands while talking and handed it to Sivir.

——Tu Mianmian was cute and loved to have no thoughts. If he doesn't understand things in the report, just tell him directly.

"The first thing is about Madam's due date." As soon as this remark was made, all eyes focused on Old Professor Tan.