Chapter 40

[Sisters sober up! Don't be overcome with bitterness! Cheer up! Sivir scumbag no longer has any humanity! So you can go grab Mianmian with me!]

[The Rob Mianmian Brigade gathers! Grab him back and unite with me, the Bandit Boss!]

[It's so difficult, it's so difficult. I finally believed in love again, but it ended in such a dismal end!]

[All he can see is the smile of the new love, while the old love weeps unheard. (T/N: This is a Chinese poem about changing lovers) Mianmian is now part of the past and is not as good as a little plush animal now.]

[Sivir, big scumbag!]

[Hello everyone, I'm on the way to the Duke's Mansion to steal Mianmian, and I need everyone's support. As long as you give me 5000 star coins, after I steal Mianmian, you can have a day for you to enjoy time with Mianmian yourself.]

When Tu Mianmian fell asleep and knew nothing about the world, the StarNet had already arranged for him a sadomasochistic stand-in drama regarding his relationship.

Robbins, who was surfing the star network, was immediately shocked by what he saw.

He rushed to send a message to Tu Mianmian: [Mianmian! Mianmian!]

Robbins turned into a screaming chicken: [Didn't you say you attended the meeting with His Royal Highness? Why didn't I see you!]

Has Mianmian evaporated from the world?!

It shouldn't be true that there is a new love, and so the old love weeps unheard, right?

——

In the military headquarters at that time—

After the Duke read his speech at the end of the meeting, the live broadcast announced the meeting's end.

The information that should be communicated to the masses had been made clear in this live broadcasted conference.

The live broadcast cameras in the conference room finished shooting, and after they stopped running, the live broadcast room on the star network also closed.

The meeting ended and everyone began to leave.

Sivir picked up Tu Mianmian who was sleeping curled up in a ball, refused to talk to anyone from all sides, and strode out.

Outside, his two adjutants, Yuri and Anna, were waiting.

Seeing Duke Sivir come out, they hurriedly followed behind the Duke and walked to the Duke's office together.

Meanwhile, the Mianmian Rabbit in Sivir's palm slept very deeply.

Sivir picked him up from the table just now, and even the loud footsteps of people in the corridor didn't wake him up, and his fluffy little body rose and fell with his breathing.

When they met a sergeant who said hello on the way back, Sivir nodded slightly.

The Duke hurried back to his office, and when he turned around, Anna and Yuri noticed the solemn expression on their boss's face!

Sivir looked very serious.

He looked down at the fluffy ball in his palm, reached out and stroked the top of Mianmian's head, and slowly spoke, "Has Mianmian fallen asleep too often recently?" Sivir asked cautiously.

Tu Mianmian slept during the day not because he didn't sleep well last night.

On the contrary, he slept very soundly every night.