Chapter 43

[No way? The Marquis is the Marquis, and Mianmian is Mianmian? Are these two different people? So... is Mianmian really paying by mistake?] (T/N: 'paying by mistake' means that during his relationship, he thought they were suitable, but it turned out it was not)

[Sudden choking. I am so sad, the sun today is not bright at all. I'm crying because of this.]

[Sivir, the scumbag is not a human being, playing with Mianmian's feelings, and now marrying a nobleman as his partner. Sure enough, men are the most unreliable.]

[By the way, didn't someone guess that Mianmian was in the hospital before. Would he really be in the hospital? And during the hospitalization, the scumbag Sivir found a new love again?]

[Speaking of which...Although Mianmian is called the Duchess, I remember that he and His Grace did not have a wedding. This kind of marriage is not considered to have been truly married, and now Mianmian and His Grace, the Duke are at best broken up, right?]

[A bit in disbelief. That shouldn't be the case, right? Maybe it's just that there has been no wedding, and they went to the marriage office to register in a low-key manner. I'll check it out. I should be able to find Mianmian's personal information.]

There was a gloomy cloud on the star network.

Yet in the royal banquet hall, it was a harmonious atmosphere.

His Majesty the Emperor took his seat at the front of the banquet hall.

The rest of the big and small nobles were seated in their positions in turn.

Sivir had a detached position in the Chaoyang Empire, and so his position was the first to the left of His Majesty the Emperor.

The first on the right is the eldest prince of the empire.

Tu Mianmian raised his head and looked towards the opposite side.

There was a wide golden red carpet walkway in the middle.

The distance was quite far.

He could not see what the first prince looked like, and could only see a vague outline.

His Majesty the Emperor in his high position was already very old, looking older than the old professor, and it looked like his time left in this world was short.

Tu Mianmian blinked at Sivir, and Sivir turned his head to the side calmly.

Tu Mianmian brought his lips to the Duke's ear and whispered disrespectful words: "Why is he the eldest prince and not the crown prince? His Majesty the Emperor is already so old, hasn't he made the eldest prince the crown prince?"

Sivir froze slightly.

Immediately, he responded: "Well.."

It was true that the Chaoyang Empire had not established an heir yet, but the reason is not easy to explain in public.

Sivir whispered, "I'll tell you why when we get home."

Tu Mianmian nodded.

Oh! It seems to be an unknown secret of the royal family, which cannot be made public.

"Speaking of which, His Grace is still the first-in-line heir." Yuri heard Tu Mianmian's question, and said with a smile, "--In the absence of a standing reserve."

Him and Anna, as Sivir's subordinate, sat behind Sivir and Tu Mianmian, so it was very convenient to chat.

"Yuri." Sivir glanced at Yuri lightly.