Chapter 58

"Randomly pick a lucky viewer to send a wedding invitation!"

After Tu Mianmian's shout, the live broadcast room was filled with blood, all the netizens were full of enthusiasm, and countless bullet screens flowed from the audience like snowflakes.

In front of Mianmian's eyes, tons of messages fluttered past.

[Mianmian! Look at me! Look at me! Woooo I want an invitation! Please give me a chance to be the Chosen One!]

[I am someone who has no chance QAQ]

[I am from an ordinary background. However, my relative married a small nobleman a hundred years ago. I checked the genealogy today and found that it is related to the Duke's Mansion. I should be able to receive the wedding invitation from the Duke's Mansion directly.]

[For real. I am envious of upstairs.]

[Haha, I'm just an ordinary noble, I have contacts with the Duke's Mansion every year and for parties. Invitations? I will definitely receive it!]

[I'm so sour! Kick these people out!]

[Mianmian, quickly, choose your mother!!!! Mom wants to come to the city from the countryside to see you! Wooooooooooooo, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, huh, huh, huh. QAQ]

Pick at random, or leave to chance?

Hmm, follow your mood!

The light brain's intelligent AI assistant helped in screening.

It filtered out all users who have ever had bad records, and then excluded them.

Among the remaining users, those who could receive invitations from the Duke's Mansion would be included only after checking their real names.

The last remaining users, those who were really fans of Tu Mianmian, are selected, and the AI assistant lists them in front of Tu Mianmian, allowing him to choose.

These series of actions can be said to be the real hammer of exposing conspiracies and the secret operations.

And it was almost like choosing a concubine for Mianmian!

Tu Mianmian, a good boy, was not choosing a concubine but choosing an audience member, and not only one lucky audience member.

He chose a dozen or so with nice names, and he even chose the mother fan who was going to come to the city from the countryside to see him.

When Tu Mianmian switched back to the front page of the live broadcast room, the names of the selected lucky viewers had already been scrolled in rotation in the live broadcast room.

The spectators who were not selected were crying and howling, begging to do it again, saying that they will definitely be okay in the next draw!

"Stop complaining, that's enough." Tu Mianmian shook his head, trying to pass everything with cuteness.

The enthusiasm of these mother fans who were a part of the draw was enough to overwhelm Tu Mianmian, if more of such fans come to the scene, he will be suffocated!

While appeasing his fans in the live broadcast room, Tu Mianmian asked a home service robot to bring a blank invitation card.

He wrote the words himself stroke by stroke.

Then it was sealed with wax, and handed back over to the home service robot to help check the address information sent by the audience members in the background, and then it was sent out.

When he was busy with these things, the audience in the live broadcast room also understood that there would be no second round of lucky draws.

So everyone cried and groaned.