Chapter 12

[What kind of fairy love is this between Mianmian and His Grace, the Duke?! Ms. Doujin! Make another one!] (T/N: doujin are fan-produced works)

[It has been confirmed! Daylight really appeared above the Central Star! And the pilot was also the Duke himself! My sister-in-law's son's girlfriend's sister saw with her own eyes that His Grace, the Duke entered and left the palace and went to see His Majesty the Emperor!]

[*Hiccup* Didn't His Grace just go to the border a while ago? Coming back from victory so soon???]

[No, it seems that the Duke returned to the Central Star alone. I live on a planet not far from the border. The war alert on our side has not been lifted, and the fleet is still at the border.]

[Then why did His Grace suddenly return to the Central Star? Did he turn his back for love... ah no, go back to the Central Star for love?]

[Please don't start a war for love! What about my family? During the war, His Grace came back for Mianmian, so my family's Mianmian has become a disaster for the country and its people?!]

On the star network, the hot topics changed from the exposure of the Duchess' romance to why the Duke returned to the Central Star alone.

Sivir's gaze watched over the comments and only paused for a moment on the comment "harming the country and the people", then quickly browsed through the rest of the comments and information.

"Indeed. The trend of the topics have changed." He responded to Tu Mianmian.

Sivir could predict that after enough time to ferment, and with the help of secret pushers, the topic would continue to change directions.

"Mmmm." Tu Mianmian nodded at the Duke, holding his light brain and looking at it with relish, but not forgetting to praise the Duke, "You really predicted it."

Everything the Duke told him about the plan played out like he said they would.

Sivir was taken aback for a moment, and then gave a short "um".

The compliment from the little husband makes the Duke feel unaccustomed.

He looked at the comments on StarNet, which continued to rise in views and popularity.

He also opened other sites, but he didn't find anything else interesting.

It just so happened that at that moment, a home service robot brought some fruits and dessert after their meal.

Sivir reached out and took them from the robot and placed them on the low table in front of the sofa, at a distance that Mianmian could reach.

The dinner was already very rich, and the dessert and fruit after dinner could also be compared to a gluttonous meal.

Sivir looked at Tu Mianmian's belly, and faintly felt that his small body should not be able to bear the weight of so much food.

"What's wrong?" Mianmian followed the Duke's line of sight and looked down at his belly.

It was a tummy obscured by loose clothing that looked like it was three months pregnant from eating too much.

Tu Mianmian reached out and touched his chubby belly, then patted it a bit very pleasantly.

"Can you still eat?" The Duke asked politely, "Will you feel it's too much?"

The home service robot hadn't left yet, and it replied with a robotic smile, "Don't worry Your Grace. You've not been at home these days, so you don't know. There's no need to worry at all."

The robot praised: "The little husband eats more than this, and he won't feel like he is overeating at all!"

Tu Mianmian: "..."