Chapter 21

Behind Xu Lu was Dululu chasing him down.

The mutant plant Dululu chased him over in an arrogant and domineering way.

Its white roots stepped on the ground as if it was marching, and the leaves and soft vines on it waved non-stop in the air.

When Dululu felt that Xu Lu walked too slowly in front of it, it would wave its vines and slap Xu Lu's buttocks, forcing him to walk more quickly.

However, Xu Lu was already at the point where he was running to get back.

Dululu, who was walking on multiple roots, was a bit slower than him.

Nevertheless, it kept swaying it vines and slapping Xu Lu on his back with a loud 'smack'!

Such 'torture' was really embarrassing for a big star.

Once he spotted his group, Xu Lu almost flew to Tu Mianmian's side.

He hid himself behind Fritsch and shouted in embarrassment: "He's here! The Duchess is here!"

Tu Mianmian: "?"

Who's calling me?

Tu Mianmian turned over on the large leaf he laid on and looked left and right to probe out the person calling him.

Dululu arrived beside him once he saw Tu Mianmian, and immediately waved its body and rejoiced.

It danced with joy, and when its vines flew about wildly, it looked a bit like a monster.

After its dance, Dululu rushed up and wrapped its vines around Tu Mianmian.

Mianmian screamed, and almost suffocated due to the vines' entanglement.

Tu Mianmian quickly reached out and grabbed one of Dululu's vines and shouted: "Relax! Relax! Don't wrap around me!"

Next to them, Xu Lu who almost died from Dululu's whipping and had escaped, had a soulless expression on his face.

Seeing that Dululu's attention was entirely focused on Tu Mianmian, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Xu Lu twisted his neck and looked back behind himself.

He relaxed when he saw that the back of his clothes were intact and not torn by Dululu's vines.

Interstellar law stipulates that no nudity could happen on live broadcasts, so exposing flesh below the neck would result in mosaic treatment.

Fortunately, he wasn't whipped to the point of tattered clothes by Dululu, or else he would be in a difficult situation.

He came to earn more traffic and popularity, not to become a criminal or pervert.

"What's the matter?" Robbins asked as he came over after reading a few private messages on his StarNet account.

Looking at Tu Mianmian's embarrassment, he stretched out a hand and tried to help pull him away from the enthusiastic Dululu.

However, he was almost swept away by one of Dululu's vines in return.

Robbins hurriedly retreated in the face of possible harm.

He also remembered his pitifully low affinity for mutant plants and didn't dare to approach any more.

He carefully stood to the side and identified the plant, and commented sharply: "Isn't this the mutant plant that beat Bob last time?"

"Yes..." Tu Mianmian said as he struggled to break free from Dululu's warm embrace while panting: "It's that mutant plant."

Fritsch laughed briefly and gave Robbins a thumbs up: "The way you identify mutant plants is really special."