Chapter 45

Old Professor Tan rushed out of the Royal Hospital as if he was running away, and took his airship back home to look through the ancient notes he had.

It was really not right to have pity for him.

Now he was just an old man who had to bear the anger of the patient's family.

In the hospital, only the Dean was left to bear the displeasure of the Duke alone.

The Dean wiped the sweat from his forehead and invited the domineering Duke and his weak and petite husband into the examination room.

The Dean pointed to the end of the inspection data on the light screen, and said tremblingly: "The Duchess has undergone an atavistic change, and the physical data is different from ordinary people's."

"Even some of the body structures are different." The Dean swiped across the light screen, and the next scanned image was displayed: "This is the image of the Duchess's whole body scanned."

"This is the body structure of an ordinary person." The Dean drew up another healthy body scan of an ordinary person.

Comparing the two side by side, Tu Mianmian's body organs are indeed slightly different.

Tu Mianmian blinked after seeing it: "..."

This is probably the difference between rabbit demons and humans?

"The situation of the Duchess is quite special. Judging from an ordinary person's situation, it is impossible to draw a conclusion." The Dean continued: "There is no case that matches the Madam's in the brain database, so the intelligent analysis function doesn't dare to rashly speculate about anything."

The Dean made a statement to appease the patient and their family—mainly to appease the Duke as a family member: "But there is Professor Tan who is very knowledgeable. I believe that the mystery of the Duchess' condition will soon be resolved."

Sivir nodded slightly. He was looking at the results of multiple inspection data on the light screen, with a focused and serious expression.

Upon seeing this, the Dean showed the Duke a few more image comparisons.

The abdomen of an ordinary person was clear and bright, except for the organs it should have.

Tu Mianmian's abdomen had an extra black ball, and they couldn't even use medical equipment to further explore to find out what it was or what was inside the black ball.

After such a sincere explanation with pictures and texts, Sivir's complexion improved a lot.

Seeing this, the Dean finally couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

——If the Dean gets into trouble with the Duke, the consequences are simply unimaginable.

After finishing his role, the Dean was invited away by Sivir.

In the examination room with only Tu Mianmian and Sivir, the atmosphere was much more relaxed.

Tu Mianmian tilted his head to look at his examination report.

After reading it for a long time, he wonderingly asked, "I don't understand, is this a terminal illness warning?"

Sivir: "..."

The Duke turned his head and looked at the little husband silently.

Tu Mianmian was embarrassed, and he scratched his cheek, "In the TV series! It's all stuff like this in the TV series."

Sivir sighed slightly.

He pinched Tu Mianmian's bunny ears.

The patient, Tu Mianmian, was in a good mood, and even a little heartless.