Chapter 54

[Wedding photos?] Mianmian Rabbit tilted his head, he looked at Sivir, and asked in confusion: [Our wedding photos?]

Sivir nodded slightly.

[Hasn't it already been taken?] Mianmian Rabbit felt strange: [When we first registered our marital status, the staff of the Civil Affairs Bureau came to our door and took pictures of us! Wooo!]

Tu Mianmian used his mental strength to talk to the Duke, while stretching out his rabbit's paws, grabbing the white veil above his head and pulling it down.

Can't pull it off. He even pulled on the hair on the top of his head.

"It's not the same." Seeing that Mianmian Rabbit was struggling, Sivir reached out to help him take off the veil, "That's a marriage certificate photo."

He took off the other clothes on Mianmian and said in a low voice: "It's different from wedding photos."

Tu Mianmian was taken aback.

He turned back into his human form, wrapped up in the quilt, and his heart began beating inexplicably.

Sivir was watching him.

In the past, His Excellency's emerald green eyes looked like icy cold lakes, piercing one's bones.

But when looking at Tu Mianmian, there was only tenderness in his eyes.

"You want to take another set of wedding photos of the two of us now?" Tu Mianmian asked awkwardly.

Sivir leaned over and kissed Tu Mianmian delicately on the corner of Tu Mianmian's lips, "Yes."

Tu Mianmian curled up his fingers faintly from the kiss.

He was obviously an old man, but he couldn't help but blush a little.

Tu Mianmian wrapped the quilt around his body again, and was about to bury himself, as if he wanted to hide, "That, that..."

Tu Mianmian hummed softly, "Those small clothes can't be secretly worn by me at night."

So you can ask his opinion during the day before trying on the wedding dress on Tutu!?

Sivir laughed.

"Okay." The husband was strict and the Lord Duke admitted his mistake graciously, "I won't dare to do it again next time."

On the matter of the wedding photos, the Duke and his little husband reached a tacit consensus.

The next day, logistics robots delivered all kinds of wedding dresses one after another.

There were big ones and small ones.

The Duke was in a good mood, and treated everyone in the Duke's Mansion with a rare gentleness.

After all, the wedding clothes were in hand, and now the Duke will take his little sweetheart to go through pre-wedding preparations and do a wedding photoshoot!

The maids and home service robots of the Duke's Mansion have already finished setting up the interior.

The central control system had been intelligently adjusted, so there was no need to worry about the lighting, shadows, and smoke rendering which will be carried out according to the situation.

Tu Mianmian was looking through the pile of clothes for the wedding photos in the bedroom.

He pulled out a particularly fabric-abundant skirt from it, and asked doubtfully, "Why are there still small skirts?"

Hearing his question, Sivir turned his head to glance at Mianmian's hands, and then turned his face back.

The Duke straightened the bow tie around his neck, with a calm expression, and said nonchalantly, "Maybe they bought it wrongly."