Chapter 61

"Ohhhh!"

Behind Sivir, noise rushed in along with a large group of people.

They were the troops that followed to pick up Tu Mianmian, the adjutants Anna and Yuri took the lead, followed by officers and soldiers of the military department.

Many maids and home service robots from the Duke's Mansion also mixed in, cheering them on.

"Come to pick up the bride!!"

"Wrong, wrong, the Duchess is a man!"

"Oh oh! Come to pick up the groom?"

"Hahahahaha!"

Everyone laughed, and the atmosphere was lively and very happy.

These people also gave small salutes, and manually released colored flower paper ribbons which flew all over the living room of the Duke's Mansion in an instant, and scattered all over the floor.

Many more fell on top of everyone's heads.

Someone scooped up colored silk from the air and patted the heads of the people around him, euphemistically calling it "staining happiness".

You tease me, I tease you, forming a scene of ecstatic dancing.

Judy looked at this group of husky-like bridesmaids with a funny expression on her face.

Affected by the atmosphere, the sadness in her heart of sending Mianmian cubs to get married faded away, and she became happy.

There was a lot of excitement in front of her, but there was a little silence around her. Judy turned her head to look suspiciously: "?"

Sivir still maintained the posture of kneeling on one knee, and he kissed the back of Tu Mianmian's hand, then raised his head and waited for his reaction.

Tu Mianmian also lowered his head and looked at Sivir steadfastly, but there was no other reaction.

Sivir: "..."

Tu Mianmian: "..."

The two idiots who were playing with colored silk in the living room also noticed something happening, and looked over here.

The atmosphere seemed to be quiet for a while, but Tu Mianmian still didn't move, and Judy pushed him gently from the side.

Tu Mianmian was affected by the thrust and suddenly came back to his senses.

When he saw Sivir in front of him, his heart tightened for a moment, and he held the palm of the Duke with his backhand, and pulled him up forcefully.

Sivir followed the trend and heard Tu Mianmian say, "Okay, okay. You come and pick me up, and I'll go with you."

"I, I'm getting married for the first time. I'm sorry, I was a little nervous just now." Tu Mianmian was shy.

Sivir: "..."

Tu Mianmian was ignorant, raised a smiling face to the Duke, and said confidently: "But it's okay! It won't happen next time!"

The smile on the corner of Sivir's lips was a little stiff: "... ..."

He was thinking about something very subtle in his heart, looked at his little husband silently for a while, and then said: "Mianmian..."

The two fools behind the Duke came forward to help resolve the embarrassing atmosphere.

Yuri was the first to bear the brunt, and said loudly: "It's okay! It's okay! It's the first time for everyone, so you will inevitably be a little nervous!