Chapter 28 Romeo

I answered it. "Hello?"

"Marinette? Marinette, dear. Come to the fancy cafe a few blocks from your Uncle's restaurant. You know where that is, right?"

"Yeah? Why?"

"I'll tell you later. I'll send Greg over to pick you up the gate 3. Hurry up!"

"Aunty, what-?"

The line went dead before I could ask for more. What on earth does my aunt want now?

I noticed four pairs of eyes on me. The Student Councils were all looking at me. Then I realize something. Whatever my aunt wants from me, it is the perfect opportunity for me to get the heck out of here.

"Oh, gee. I'm sorry guys, aunty needs me."I backed away slowly as I grabbed my bag from the couch beside Allegra. Their gazes followed me. "Hey, why don't you guys give me a call as soon as you figure things out and settle the time a and date for this...Interview?" I suggested and felt for the doorknob. I twisted it and hurriedly exited the room. One could obviously tell that I  was in a hurry of getting out of there.

As aunty said, Mr. Greg was waiting for me at gate 3. I hurried in and climbed into the back seat. I slumped and rested for a while as Mr. Greg drove. The cafe that my aunty talked about is only 10 minutes away if you don't include traffic. I was sleeping the whole ride that when we arrived, Mr. Greg had to call my name multiple times to wake me.

I headed for the entrance of the cafe. aunt was waiting for me there by the door. She was looking at her watch with a frown on her face. She dressed up in tight jeans, a blue V-neck blouse, and a little scarf tied to her neck.

At the sound of my approach, she looked up. She marched up to me and handed me a big bag that I didn't notice that she was carrying "Get inside. Get change. Now,"

I raised an eyebrow at her. " What?"

"My friend is coming here any minute. You know, the one whom I called for a favor before that didn't happen?"

"Ohh.."I remembered her telling me that. But who this 'friend' of hers is I have no idea. I don't even think I have met her yet.

"Get inside!" My aunt roared and ushered me into the cafe.

The cafe that we were in is one of our favorites. Aunty and I love this place because it screams vintages. It was like we were in a Victorian- style room having cups of tea and eating desserts

It wasn't that big though, but I can say that it was as big as any normal classroom. It was painted white and beige. Vintage picture frames hung on the walls, white table and chairs at th center, red Victorian bench cushions at the sides, white wooden floor, mini chandeliers, and that one decorative bike parked at the white for more of that vintage look

As soon as we entered, I could smell the scent of coffee wafting in the room. I'm not really a fan of coffee. I just like its smell. But I do like coffee in my frappuccino.

My aunty pushed me into the girl's comfort room to change and before I get to have any say in it, she closed the door on me.

I looked into the bag and couldn't help but appreciate that my aunty chose the right clothes for me in public. The one that cool Marinette would wear.

I started to strip and changed into a tight black tank top, blue ripped jeans, mid-knee brown boots, and a flannel that I tied at my waist.

I got out of the comfort room and felt the cool breeze of the AC. It was hot in there! I even think my armpits are sweating!! I fanned them for a while before I walked around in the room and I searched for my aunty.