Chapter 12 The Twitter drama

Sunday morning.

I was in a cafe, drinking a cup of coffee as I waited for my aunty to pick me up. Today we have a meeting with the board regarding aunt's new fashion catalog. There, they will judge aunt's works and will decide whether to sponsor the runway project that aunt has or not.

As for me, I'm just going there for moral support.

Aunty and I were supposed to head there together, but since I woke up late, she told me that she'll pick me up around 8 AM specifically at this cafe.

Through my sunglasses, I checked my phone to see that it was 7:56 AM. Four minutes till the said meeting time.

With a sigh, I decided to check my Twitter account to see that I have 254 new followers. I scrolled them over to see that these new followers were new students at our school.

I took a sip of my coffee as I continued to read the names. As I scrolled down I almost spit my coffee when I read 4 names that ruined my day.

@Allegrachick followed you
@MarinCHeng followed you @FelixXpress followed you @ClaudeThelicius followed you

Stalker was the first thing that came to my mind .

But still, do they really need to follow me on Twitter? Haven't they followed me enough at school?

I looked at my phone again to see that I have a text from my aunt.

From: Barbie Aunt

In the car. Waiting outside the cafe. Get out. Now.

After reading the text, I grabbed my bag and headed out of the cafe. I looked around in search of my aunt, but no such luck. I sighed.

I was about to call her when I heard a car honk. I looked up at the parking lot and saw my aunt waving at me in her car. I made my way to her and hopped in on the front seat beside her. Once I closed the door, I looked at her. "What took you so long?" I asked.

"Got stuck in the traffic." She says.

I slumped back in my seat and just continued to scroll through Twitter. Getting notifications here and there from all the mentions and tags I get. Nothing was new today. A bunch of people still kept asking me to follow them back.

I do follow some of them though.

People who don't spam me that is.

My phone suddenly beeped when I got a new notification.

@Allegrachick: @MarinetteDC hey girl.

Follow back ;)

90 Favorites 78 Retweets

Reading her tweet, my hand suddenly clench my phone tightly in annoyance. I glared at the screen, picturing that it was Allegra who I'm glaring at.

Wow, she really needs to make it public huh? She wants to play? I'll play with her.

I clicked on her tweet and hit the heart button.

The only thing worse than being seen zoned is when someone favorites your tweet and didn't respond to it.

I started laughing in my seat as I imagined the humiliating that she was feeling right now.

Take that, Allegra!

"Honey, are you okay? You look like you've murdered someone."

Oh, I murdered someone alright......in social media.

I grinned innocently at my aunt. "Oh don't worry about me, aunty. Everything is under control." I looked back at my phone and couldn't help but let out an evil grin. "Everything is under control." I repeated.