Chapter 11- Picnic

My blood started to boil at the sight of them. "What the heck are you guys doing here!?" I busted out. Honestly, I wanted to have some alone time.

Shouldn't they be in their room or something?

Hearing my voice, they all turned and smiled, except for Felix who still had his back to me. "Hi, Marinette. Would you like to join us?" Allegra asked as she brought out different kinds of sandwiches and cakes that made my mouth water.

But not enough for me to join them. I still have my pride!

I averted my gaze to their food and glared at them. "You haven't answered my question."

Claude got up from a sitting position and grinned. "We basically followed you here. And when we saw where you went, we decided to have a picnic." He admitted.

So they were following me.

A+ honesty for them.

Marin grabbed one of the sandwiches and smiled at me. "I have to say, Miss Dupain Cheng. You know your way around here to have found this spot. It's relaxing." He said and took a bite out of his sandwich.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed Allegra handing me a sandwich. I shook my head, still holding my ground as I said, "I thought we had an agreement that you would leave me alone?"

"Unless you engage in a conversation with us first." Continued Claude and grabbed a sandwich. I noticed that Felix still hasn't spoken a word. I fixed him a glare in which he didn't notice seeing as he was enjoying his sandwich.

"That's not the point." I said. Then I suddenly felt someone grabbing a hold of my hand and tugging it down. I looked down and saw Allegra smiling at me as she said, "Sit. Join us."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

Suddenly, Allegra frowned and her face turned red as she got up and faced me.

"Listen-I-don't-want-to-repeat-myself-again-so-just-do-as-I-say-and-sit! Are we clear!!?" She said it so fast that I almost didn't catch her words but heard enough to know what she wanted me to do. I sat on the blanket wordlessly while Claude burst out laughing.

"That's what you get when you piss her off." He said. Allegra ignored him and took her seat beside me.

"She only looks scary because she looks like her mother and I have never denied her specially with that scary face ." I said to Claude .

That got their attention as they all stared at me accept for Felix who still seemed to be enjoying his sandwich with his back turned away from me.

"You know my mother " She asked as she stared at me curiously and I nodded.

" She is the only mother figure in my life " I said without thinking. The next question clearly caught me off guard .

" What about your Mom?  " Claude asked , and for a fact I know that he immediately regretted asking it as my face goes black and I stiffened . My so called mother whether I like to admit it or not is a touchy subject for me.

Allegra noticed and to cool off the situation Her face now looked happy and contented as she offered me one of their sandwiches.

I shook my head no. "I already have mine." I said and showed it to her. But honestly speaking, I like my sandwich better since it has my favorite filling. Nutella.

Allegra stared at it for a while before she took it off of my hands and handed me hers instead. "There, no more sandwich so might as well eat the one I made." She smiled sweetly and before I could stop her, she took a bite out of it.