"Where is she?" He asked me with a smirk and i smirked back.

"I know the reason of your arrival." I said and he chuckled.

I know he is here just to meet Haadia. He knows that she is my weakness so he won't leave any chance to threaten me with her name.

"Then let me meet her." He said staring at my eyes.

"I will just meet that lucky girl and then I will left." He said and smirked.

"You can't meet her." I said and he pretended to get sad.

"Do you think you will be able to stop me from meeting her? Oh! I think you are afraid that I might snatch her away. Right?"

I scoffed at him.

"Do you think you can?" I asked him.

"Yes!!! What will you do then?" He asked me with that psychopathic smiles of his.

"I don't know what will I do. But the bare minimum i will do is killing you!"

I warned him and he laughed. Then I saw his gaze getting stuck at somewhere and he smirked. I looked the direction and saw Haadia coming down the stairs in her own world.

"I bet she is the one!" He said without diverting his gaze.

She approached me directly as if she was unable to see the whole guest and Dawar.

"I need to talk to you." She came to me and said.

I sighed. I was controlling so much.

"Hey beautiful!" Dawar said and she looked at him innocently.
He approached his hand for her and she smiled at him, giving her hand in his. He was going to kiss the back of her hands when a hard punch landed on his face.

Haadia's P.O.V

He was going to kiss my hands when Zaviyar punched him hard and pointed his gun on him which I didn't know he had. The man fell on the ground and started laughing. His lips were bleeding and his bodyguards approached pointing gun at us, followed by our bodyguard. The whole situation was messed up. The guests started shouting and ran away. I was shocked and my whole body was shivering.

"Za...zavi... Zaviyar!" I merely whispered. I wasn't able to understand what was happening. I gathered my courage and hold his arms. He was breathing heavily. He was so angry that he could have killed him a long time ago.

"I will kill you right here!!!" He shouted at him and jerked my hands away.

Baba and uncle came and pulled Zaviyar away snatching his gun. The man on the ground got up and came closer to Zaviyar.

Is he mad? He needs to run for his life and here he is coming for his death!

"This punch!" He said wiping the blood from his lips.

"I will pray for your peace." He said with a smirk and left with his guards.

I looked at Zaviyar. I have never seen him this angry. He throw the whole chair in anger and shouted his anger out. I flinched at his action.

"Zz..zavi.......

Before I could complete my sentence Zaviyar left in anger, leaving me, baba and uncle there. Aamir came inside and looked at us confused.
Uncle told him to look after Zaviyar.

"He will be okay in few minutes." Uncle said and patted my head.

"You don't have to worry!"

I went to my room and i wasn't able to forget what happened. This all happened in a moment of time. I ruined the whole party. I removed my jewellery and tears were continuously flowing me cheeks. I changed my dress and came out. I saw the hall from the upstairs. It was all silent. No one was there and the food and decoration was there as it was. The party ended before starting.

I looked around but I didn't find anyone. I went out of the mansion when guards stop me.

"Ma'am you are not allowed to got out." One of the guard said and i was too tired to argue.

"I am just going to the backyard." I said and was going to the backyard when one of the guard started following me.

I looked at him being confused.

"Sir has ordered us not to live you alone."
He said and i nodded. I need to follow his orders otherwise he will get more mad.

I went to the backyard when I saw Zaviyar sitting there with Aamir and they both were smoking. Zaviyar back was facing me and Aamir was sitting beside him.

Should I go there?
No! I shouldn't. I thought and i was going to leave back to my room when Aamir called me.

"Hey!!! Haadia! Come here." He said and waved at me.

I looked at him. But Zaviyar didn't even bothered to look back. He was Leaning on his chair and smoking too much.

Assalamualaikum
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
💕