Aoi Kanzaki

Word count : 279
Commenter : @kanaobakugo

The birth date of Aoi Kanzaki is unknown, additionally there is not much in her background but here's some things I could find.
At a young age Aoi lived with her parents, not wealthy but they lived comfortably. That is until the day that a Demon broke into her house and killed Aoi's parents. Luckily for Aoi though, she was unnoticed by the Demon and was left to see her half eaten parents as it fled from the morning Sun. After that day Aoi found out about the Demon Slayer core and decided to live to decapitate the creature that killed her family.
Through an unknown source Aoi obtained knowledge on the Water Breathing forms and trained to her fullest.
On the day of final selection Aoi arrived with a blade fit for killing Demons and made her way into the forest after the introductions of the two children in front of the group.
After all 7 days and nights were complete Aoi made her was to the front once more. During her time inside the forest she was able to defend herself from the few Demons who were hungry enough to attack her. But Aoi was conflicted, after seeing how vicious Demons really were, she started to believe that she only made it out purely because of luck, and decided that she would help from the side lines. Because of this decision Aoi was placed into the Butterfly Mansion and was taught First-Aid and the basic knowledge of how to make certain Medicines by the Insect Hashira Shinobu Kocho. Using this newfound knowledge Aoi became the Head Nurse within the Butterfly Manor.

Demon Slayer Backstory's (Cannon)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें