Rengoku Kyojuro

Word Count : 269

Kyojuro was born on May 10th 

Kyojuro is the eldest son of Shinjuro Rengoku. His father was known as the Flame Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps until his unexpected retirement at a young age. Kyojuro also had a younger brother named Senjuro who trained alongside him until their father ceased to teach them. His mother, Ruka Rengoku, passed away after battling an untreatable disease sometime after giving birth to Senjuro. This caused Kyojuro's father to go into a drunken depression drowning every emotion other than anger with soju and other alcohol. Because of this Kyojuro decided to continue to train himself and his younger brother. 

When he came of age to take the final selection test he did so and passed with ease. After that day he rose through the ranks to obtain the Title of Hashira just like his father. When he was finally appointed the rank Flame Hashira he wants to his father to tell him the good news just to be brushed off and told to leave. He did so with a heavy heart but a smile present on his face. However when he told his younger brother the same day he got the reaction he wanted from his father. Senjuro was ecstatic for his older brother and asked if he would become his Tsuguko, Kyojuro smiled brightly as his brother and told him "yes, you will be my Tsugoko." this caused Senjuro to smile; as hard as it is, Smile brighter than his brother.  After that day Kyojuro started his training with his younger brother along with his Hashira duties.