Mitsuri Kanroji

Word Count : 324

Mitsuri was born on June 1, in the Meiji Period among five siblings, and displayed an unnatural strength at a very young age through her unique muscle composition, shocking even her mother who herself was known for her strength. She grew up eating much more sakura mochi than the average person and developed an unnatural hair color, which led to her being seen as a freak and unable to proceed with a previously intended marriage when she was seventeen. After this rejection, she dyed her hair black, pretended to be weak, and forced herself to eat a normal amount in an attempt to fit in more with other girls, even if it negatively impeded her well-being. Shortly after making these adjustments to her physical appearance, Mitsuri was approached by a potential partner. However, she to think about whether or not pretending to be a different person would truly work out for her in the end. At some point in her life either she left him or she left her. 

Not long after she left him Mitsuri met Kagaya Ubuyashiki and after he talked with her, Mitsuri decided to start being herself. She started eating her normal amount and let her hair grow out to her natural color. She became happier and stronger as she started being herself. Not long after that interaction she gained her strength back she joined the Demon Slayer core. Using her monstrous strength she rose through the ranks and gained the rank of Hashira. However while she was rising through the ranks she developed a idea of wanting to marry a man stronger than her. This did not work out for her because she was stronger than most men beside from her fellow hashiras. When she first reached the rank of Hashira she met Rengoku Kyojiro, she decided to train under him and while she was working with him she created her own breathing style. Love Breathing.