Kamado Tanjuro (Dad)

Word Count : 292

There is very little known about the Father of our favorite protagonist.  But what we do know was that Tanjuro was born with a forehead birthmark that was later revealed as a Demon Slayer Mark. He also had the ability to see through the Transparent World, the same ability that Yoriichi Tsugikuni; the very first Sun Breath user, was able to use from birth. And just like Yoriichi, Tanjuro showed no interest in sword fighting or violence in general. He was a very soft-hearted man but would do anything to protect his loved ones. 

When Tanjuro came of age to work he took a place in the coal selling job his family-owned, same as his future son Tanjiro. He continued to sell coal in the village throughout the years and along the way met a girl named Kie (N/A). Soon after his parents died leaving the house to their only son. They got married and had Six children, The Eldest Son was Tanjiro, next was the Eldest daughter Nezuko, then Takio, then Hanako, then Shigeru, and finally the youngest Rokuta.

Despite not being a Demon Slayer Tanjuro had the Stamina and Endurance of one although as he watched his son grow at his side, both reduced significantly as his Illness increased, but even in his weakened state, he was able to practice the Kinokami Kagura Dance from Dusk to morning in the harsh winter environment without rest. 

As his life continued and he watched his family grow, knew he wouldn't live much longer. As he watched his son's and daughters grow he knew that they would become great things...well...two of them😶not that he knew that. Even so, he tried to spend time with his family as much as he could.