Muichiro Tokito

Word count : 250

Tokito Muichiro was born August 8th alongside his twin Yuichiro. His parents were woodcutters and he lived a happy life, until at the age of 10 his mother developed a cold. Days went past and she never gained her strength back. Unbeknownst to the rest of the family, her cold had developed into a deadly sickness at the time called Bronchitis, and her husband knowing something bad was happening left the house during a storm to collect herbs to help his wife. However during his search for herbs the wind picked up causing the husband to fall off a cliff to his death.After her husbands death she had no one to take care of her and within the next week she died leaving her two sons behind. 

After Muichiro's parents death things started for a bad turn. His brothers metal state declined and he became more temperamental to anyone but his twin. A year later Muichiro and his brother were living like normal kids...that's a lie he didn't have parents....oof. Anyway, when Muichiro was 11 he and his brother were attacked by demons causing the demise of his twin brother. After watching his brother be brutally killed Muichiro lost his memory's causing him to forget about his family. Although he remembers his burning internal rage for demons causing him to train as much as possible. Allowing him to become a demon slayer and less than two months later become the youngest Hashira at the age of 14.