chapter 33 ( done )

Briars pov <3

As I walk through the open, wooded area I feel calm. True tranquility. My cigarette still burning in my hand. Only wearing a black bikini top and white shorts, it's warm outside and I can feel the warm winds pass me and my hair tickling my hips. Its only just gotten dark after a whole day of clean out that cabin, chatting and very light drinking

I hum a tune to myself (fucked my way up to the top by lana del rey). I like be alone sometimes. Yes ofcourse I have amazing friends and an amazing boyfriend who care about my loads but sometimes all that noise and action gets abit to much and I feel like I'm going mad.

I think about my life, my fashion, my dreams. It makes me feel warm. I will be successful. There's no other way around it.

I get so lost in thought I almost don't realise the snickers some way infront of me.

"Weasleys! No jokes this is not funny" I wasn't about to get pranked, in a dark wood.

The snickers stop immediately

"For fucks sake!" I scream, mabye I am mad but this is no time for pranks, totally ruining my calm vibe.

There is a rustle in a tree somewhere behind me. My head snaps in the direction immediately, my hair wiping my face painfully and then I saw it. Up in the branches of a tree something was glinting in the starlight.

The head of an axe

No further investigation needed. I spun on my heels and I ran towards the magical hut. No screaming I'm not in a horror movie there's no need to attract unwanted attention.

I haven't ran this fast in a very long time and healed flip flops are not the best thing to be running through grass with.

I see the seemingly small hut come into vision and i strain myself to run faster. A rustling heavy behind me, whoever this is is big.

I swing open the door and run in, shutting the door behind me. I look around frantically but the place is empty.

I run into the next room and look out the window. On the opposite side from were I just came I can see fade light and so much fucking noise. I open the window, cringing as my nails scrape the wood, and jump out.

"Wait!" I call running up the the figure lagging behind.

"Brianna?" Posidon says, confused

"Someone chasing me with a fucking axe" I breathe out. My heart beating in my ears, I clutch his forearms and force him to look at me

"Darling" he looks at me funny

"I promise you! some freak started chasing me and they have an axe! Please Posidon there in the house" I grab him by the sholders and shake him, trying to convince him I'm not mad

"This sounds like some American horror story shit but okay" he shrugs, gently pulling my hands off his sholder

"Where is my wand?" I ask trying to calm myself and think rationally

"In my bag" he answers simply

I drop to the ground and dig through the contents of his bag until I feel my wand. I grasp it and start running back to the cabin.

"Hey wait!" I hear him call after me

He catches up to me easily, I mean he's almost as tall as the Wealseys twins so he's got a advantage he also happens to be wearing trainers,

Instead of crawling back through the windows I run around and back to the front.

The doors open

I'm sure I shut the door I'm absolutely positive. I screech to a stop.

There's things lying on the floor, draws open, even the fridges open and up the stairs not only a trail of random items from around the disused house but two sets of muddy footprints.

Two sets

There's two of them

I feel Posidon stiffen next to me. We creep up the stairs as quickly as possible and as we do this faint music is coming from the room on the far end of the right hall.

I pick up my speed, forgetting about Posidon altogether, walking towards the door. The music becomes louder and I remember Freds drum set, Lee's  dj kit and Georges guitar is in there. A musical serial killer?

I go to open the door, my wand at the ready, my hands shaking slightly.

I swing the door open and the musical instruments are just levitating in the air, still playing that song from that one movie ( take me away from freaky friday )

In the corner of my eye I see a tuff of long black hair swivel around the corner and through the other door that leads to the next room. I follow just as quick. This is not a Weasley.

I hear the other door open and the sound of running in the halls. Laughter. Women laughing. Not manically but like someone older was enjoying a childhood moment.

I start on the stairs as the, who now I presume, ladies take there last steps. The music blares louder, filling the whole house, and two voices sing.

I follow them into the kitchen and living room area and my heart does a whole backflip.

On the kitchen counter was a woman with dark chocolate skin and hair as white as lunas. She's wearing a black lacey top and a black slightly ruffled short skirt, her tights are ripped and she's wearing white leg warmers, her shoes are healed boots thatare honestly quite amazing. She seems to be covered in tattoos and have several different peirceings. She wearing fingerless, leather gloves, several silver, chunky rings and a extreme amount of long beaded black and silver necklaces. I can't tell much though because she's dancing and singing ontop of the fucking kitchen counter.

Before I can scream at her to stop or even do anything we make eye contact. She's wearing light makeup but the most distinctive feature is by far her right eye. Her right eye, rather then being brown like the other, was completely white and has a white scar running fron above her eyebrow to next to the tip of her nose.

She jumps of the counter top smoothly and walks up to me. I'm in so much shock I don't dare to move. I know who this is immediately.

Loralie Claire Valentine, sister to Aurora Evelyn Valentine, a muggleborn witch who has been missing for the past 15 years...

The name too familiar but my mind didn't focus on that point

"Hey" she got closer to me, I could smell the bubblegum shes chewing.

"You're Loralie" I say in hardly over a whisper

"Yes I am honey" she smirks at me. For just a second she looks scary, some used to say she ran off to join the Dark Lord, but then she looks all to familiar. That made me even more terrified.

"You've been missing for 15 years I need to call the ministry!" I scrambled. She needs to be report alive.

She places her hands on my sholders gently, as if not to scare me. Her sleeves only reach to her elbows and I can see amongst the tattoos there is no dark mark.

Thank god I'm safe

"No need for that, I'm not even hear for you, but she is" she laughs and turns my body to face the living room. On the coffee table was another, very different woman.

A woman dancing with an axe

*1263 words*