chapter 5

*AUTHORS NOTE*
hi my writing has been getting really slow lately but I'll try to write regularly and also shorter and more chapters I've just been really busy so this is gonna be a short chapter right before the first ever "meet" gets started xx

Fred's pov <33

I was walking in the halls looking for someone to invite. George had told us to all split up so I went into the West Wing of the castle to look for just about anyone

I was bored.

I wish my brother was with me he can always lighten the mood. Even though everyone normally think that I'm the loudest and the star of the show I'm not and I like that people are finally putting my twin brother on the same level as me.

I turn a corner really quickly and crashed into something.

"Oww oh sorry about that"
Ofcourse it was Dora and Jess. Dora looked alot like Luna but they aren't related, she's got alot more attitude is more snappy and does immoral things. More fun to be around for me. Then there was Jess well I would never tell anyone but Jess reminds me alot off my self she was funny, smart, sarcastic, knew her way around a good prank. She was taller than Dora and had that look on her face like they were just doing something.

"Oh hey fred"

Jess said her expression completely changed but I'm not stupid obviously

"Hey Dora hey Jess listen I've got a little plan and I just know you would loveeee to join innn" I said in the same sweet tone. They looked at eachother then looked at me.

"Whats in it for us" I was inbetween them now Jess on my right and Dora on my left, they looked quite sceptical I stopped at the both walked infont of me, Dora was scowling Jess was already smiling.

"Oh I don't know mabye it involves a late night trip to a muggle feild and some lovely enchanted coke but then again mabye It doesn't" I paused and pushed in between them and started walking away " meet in the common room if your coming!" I shouted back then turned to myself and laughed

2 down and I need all the friends I can get before sunset.

Lee pov <33

I skipped up the first East Wing corridor. Someone better be down here cause I ain't got no time to waste. I thought to myself when I ran into neville and cedric smoking on a window ledge

" Hey guys " I said to the both of them, they looked at me and smiled Identical "Hi Lee!" Came out of each mouth.

"May I??" I mean Come On I had smoked for like 3 days and don't you dare say smoking is the same as vaping.

"Yeah sure we've got loads, need a lighter??" Cedric said to me handing me a fresh cigarette of the large windows ledge he and neville were sitting on

"Nope I'm good" I pulled out my iconic red lighter with the word Lee. J engraved on it and carefully lit my cigarette. I had to be careful I mean on the train ride here I'd lit one off my low hanging dreads on fire trying to smoke in a compartment.

"So what are you doing in the east wing I mean nobody is in the east wing at this time well expect for us and her" neville said as cedric had put his airpods in.

"Her??"

"Behind you"

"FUCK oh OMG LUNA YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OFF ME"

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean too, it happens sometimes"

"Don't worry it's fine but try refrain from doing whatever the fuck you just did "